Viper chair for sale on Ebay 4341540582

seatguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI,

I just posted my Viper chair on E-bay (SR, not VGX). It's listed under item 4341540582. I have no space for it in my office and my wife barred it from the house.

I know all of you are passionate about Vipers and related products and could provide a good home. I've been using it in my office and it has a bit of wear, but no more than it will encounter during normal office use.

As you may know, these chairs are rare.

Also, I may be able to help with any VGX seat questions since I was the engineer for this product.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUY IT NOW FOR $2000 :eek: , WHAT A JOKE, REALLY.

JUST GOES TO SAY THERE'S A ARSS FOR EVERY SEAT.

AND TO BOOT, ITS USED! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like he will have a place to put his dumb A$$ in for a long time!

Sorry......I could not resist.....I am sure he is a nice guy. No offence intended

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to say I have 2 seats out of my car that I will sell and you can make 2 chairs out of them for a hell of a lot less!!!

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn armrest has a nice piece taken out of it too. do you have a pooch that enjoyed this as its chew toy? the researve should be no higher than 500.00 this thing will be a tough sell any higher cause many viper guys are too anal wanting nothing short of perfection when it comes to anything VIPER, and this baby is quite short of perfection!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Brand new at PartsRack for "under $1000" (in supplier specials on this website about 6 weeks ago)

We still have 3 left under $1000, brand new, assembled, shrink wrapped and palletized!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine