Viper Chicks

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang... I am so in deep doo... :hitfan::hitfan:

My bestest buddy 1HotV10 (Stephanie) has 3 Vipers including VooDoo #1 :2tu:
Her daily driver is a beautiful gen IV...

Good Bye cruel world... I'm sure its over for me :crazy2:

Viper X's wife Kathy can put the hurt on most guys at the strip or track
Black Beauty (Lisa) got a trophy at Mopars at the strip... has done 11's in her Gen II, working on 10's

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, consider me a diehard (PLUM-----DUDE!!!) ViperChick...though we don't have any Vipers anymore :(
And, yep, the Vipers have been MIKE'S, and I 'just' drove especially the 2005 (thanks BIG, I'm doing fine :cool:)....;) Enjoying my paddle-shifting Corvette, works well with no clutch for my medically-damaged feet. :drive:
Thanks for including me in the list...but I'm certainly NOT in anyway included with Kala, Nadine, Leslie, Mary & Cindy. WOT's wife Donna should be added to the list! :2tu:
~juli

JULI!!!! :omg:

Its her! She here! :yay:

Hiya Juli! We miss you around here!

Glad to see you still hover around here, or just log in when people email you and tell you there is a new chick thread! :rolaugh:

Nice to see you around here again Miss! :nana::yay:

Gibsoncw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I finally got some pictures. They are not the greatest but its storming pretty bad here in Fort Worth Texas so had to take them in the garage... So to set the record this is MY Viper, not the hubbys. I picked it out, I paid for it, and I drive it... HAHA So maybe after time I can become one of the Viper Chicks here. LOL Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Attachments

• DSC00093.jpg
    DSC00093.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC00094.jpg
    DSC00094.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00097.jpg
    DSC00097.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 80

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Gibsoncw!

Once you get it out in the sun, take some new pix and start a new thread about it. That's a very special viper you got.

The sooner you can get it to a track and have some HPDE in it the better. Vipers are a different beast, we don't want ya to end up snake bit. :nono: If you cant get to a track then find a very large empty parking lot without light poles to play around in. Finding the limits of your car is a very important thing.

If you ever need anything give me a PM or shoot me an email I'd be glad to do what I can to help.

Gibsoncw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Gibsoncw!

Once you get it out in the sun, take some new pix and start a new thread about it. That's a very special viper you got.

The sooner you can get it to a track and have some HPDE in it the better. Vipers are a different beast, we don't want ya to end up snake bit. :nono: If you cant get to a track then find a very large empty parking lot without light poles to play around in. Finding the limits of your car is a very important thing.

If you ever need anything give me a PM or shoot me an email I'd be glad to do what I can to help.

Thanks so much, really looking forward to making my first event with it.:)

pathoguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked.....Kaya (not Kayla or Kala). She owns/drives a blue 06 coupe, here in Louisiana. Think she bought it new. She knows way more about Vipers than I.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I completely forgot about my friend Tamara! she has a 04 White Mamba all hers.

Gibsoncw - is that the raffle car from several years ago??

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I was in my gts leaving Chipotle in Orland Park, IL and then going to opposite direction was a Red GTS same thing as mine, just SUPER dirty, anyways driving it is a teenage girl! I couldn't think of anything to do but give the peace sign (wrangler habit) and she just stared at me as we passed each other by.

Anyone know who this was?

pure zen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
UPDATED LIST

Kala (Kala)

:2tu: Yes,,,Kala is #1 on my list also.

She convinced me to buy my Viper......constantly twisting my arm, and sending me pictures of her snakes.

We go back nearly ten years on another car website, and friends,,,,

and when I've had a question, she responds quickly!

Other than being a Laker fan, I consider her a great gal..
trophy.gif

:drive:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I was in my gts leaving Chipotle in Orland Park, IL and then going to opposite direction was a Red GTS same thing as mine, just SUPER dirty, anyways driving it is a teenage girl! I couldn't think of anything to do but give the peace sign (wrangler habit) and she just stared at me as we passed each other by.

Anyone know who this was?

How "teenage" are we talking? 18-19? If so, thats my future x-wife and I'd appreciate you not waving at her in the future. Thanks.

If she's Asian and 18-19, thats PlumCrazy's future x-wife. He also wants you to quit waving at her.

:D

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Yes,,,Kala is #1 on my list also.

She convinced me to buy my Viper......constantly twisting my arm, and sending me pictures of her snakes.

We go back nearly ten years on another car website, and friends,,,,

and when I've had a question, she responds quickly!

Other than being a Laker fan, I consider her a great gal..
trophy.gif

:drive:
LOL Good Morning Zen

Aren't cha glad you got on board? Now ya got something to do in June :lmao:

:rolaugh::rolaugh: I shouldn't talk smack this early... I may be fishin in June too, the way my guys are playing :eater:

pure zen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL Good Morning Zen

Aren't cha glad you got on board? Now ya got something to do in June :lmao:

:rolaugh::rolaugh: I shouldn't talk smack this early... I may be fishin in June too, the way my guys are playing :eater:

Coach K, I noticed you didn't reply to my email after that first game in LA.. I called the hospital near you to see if you had checked in for heart failure, due to losing that home game :D

Yes,,,I'm fishing now, and through early June. I'm thinking of adding your fishing gear to the boat,,,,you may be joining me soon, lol.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coach K getting people into Vipers? Where do I sign up for the program because it is beautiful weather over here and I am without a set of (useable) wheels :)!

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of adding your fishing gear to the boat,,,,you may be joining me soon, lol.

:sinking: :shark: mmm... I think I'll stay on dry land :lmao:

Coach K getting people into Vipers? Where do I sign up for the program because it is beautiful weather over here and I am without a set of (useable) wheels :)!
I'm Sorry ITV... The program is only for the contiguous 48 states at this time. :(

Gibsoncw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took the new Viper to a little local show at ******* (the hubby liked that) and won 1st place Best in Show. Woo hoo 1st show too.

Attachments

• Viper.JPG
    Viper.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 83

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the viper win the ******'s Best in Show or was that you...;)

:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh:
I sincerely apologize for the non-political correctness of this post.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took the new Viper to a little local show at ******* (the hubby liked that) and won 1st place Best in Show. Woo hoo 1st show too.

:2tu: Congratulations~!!! First time too~awesome! :2tu:
(You now have a permanent fan in CHAD/V10SpeedLuvr :D) ~juli

V

Venomiss

:2tu: Congratulations~!!! First time too~awesome! :2tu:
(You now have a permanent fan in CHAD/V10SpeedLuvr :D) ~juli

Great to see you posting!

And a warm welcome to the newbie with the beautiful Viper!
Greg Crouse will help get you rolling with events in your area.;)

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 4 Viper Chicks in the Houston area as well! I bought my '08 vert first, made hubby buy his coupe cuz I wouldn't share! Then came Jill from OKC with her '08 coupe, then comes Karin who swiped her hubby's '09 SSG ACR and made him go buy another one and then there's the ever popular Connie who has her very own driver for their '08 vert . . Billy!!!!

Last edited:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I finally got some pictures. They are not the greatest but its storming pretty bad here in Fort Worth Texas so had to take them in the garage... So to set the record this is MY Viper, not the hubbys. I picked it out, I paid for it, and I drive it... HAHA So maybe after time I can become one of the Viper Chicks here. LOL Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Congrats on your purchase. My daughter was very excited by the prospect of driving this Viper, if I had just been able to work out a deal with the widow originally selling it:(. I guess she'll just have to wait a little longer before she can be a Viper gal.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Plenty more ladies out there, though some have not been on the Forum for awhile. Leslie out in Colorado tracks hers, and Cheryl McCally ( already listed ) is well known in the Texas area.

There have been quite a few that ripped up the tracks in years past that some may have forgotten, but Deb Loth who ran in SCCA did quite well , and Nancy Stein was a National Champion in Viper Days at least two times that I remember.

Cindi Lux ( already listed ) is one of the best Viper drivers I know , gender aside, so keep the list going ...............we have quite a Snakecharmers of the better looking persuasion out there.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's wild how many are track drivers!

I hung out with a few female owners at Niagara Falls cruise also.

Gibsoncw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase. My daughter was very excited by the prospect of driving this Viper, if I had just been able to work out a deal with the widow originally selling it:(. I guess she'll just have to wait a little longer before she can be a Viper gal.

Send her my way and I would be glad to let her drive it. I know it would not be a long term drive but at least she could enjoy it some. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper