Viper Classified: 97' GTS Paxton S/C 700+ HP

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am at the rock bottom with my price 40k. If she does not sell at this price then I will just pull the Paxton off and build the TT with this one. I was hoping to have this girl gone before I get back from the sandbox.

97' GTS Paxton S/C 700+ HP

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing this isn't gone already. Prices are even lower than just a few months ago.

I saw a same year GTS with Twin Turbos but with higher miles go unsold for 41K

Best of luck and thank you for what you are doing over there for us!

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ttt for you Josh. One of the best looking GTS's period! Car looks even more amazing in person...pics don't do it justice!

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is definitely a tough market...if you dont' HAVE to sell, just hang on. If the car is as clean as it looks, all it will take is for someone to go and see it in person, then it will be sold. That was the same case as my GTS...very first person that actually came and saw it in person, end out buying her.

OP
OP
O

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not in Dubai. I wish! R&R/Stand bye is close. This is where I get to use the internet. Rotations in and out of hot spots for ammo issue/inspection/drops and Iraq is just one of them. You know better than to get in to specifics.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not in Dubai. I wish! R&R/Stand bye is close. This is where I get to use the internet. Rotations in and out of hot spots for ammo issue/inspection/drops and Iraq is just one of them. You know better than to get in to specifics.

I'll give you $45k for the car, but you have to throw in the F-22 from your avatar! (can you tell I love that jet?:D)

OP
OP
O

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deal!!! Just stop by Tyndall and pick up both but no personal checks though I don't think the Air Force will take them.:D

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know but I didn't recall you saying you were Navy and the sandbox is a term for the area next to the pier in Dubai because that is exactly what it is, and enclosed box :).

OP
OP
O

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know but I didn't recall you saying you were Navy and the sandbox is a term for the area next to the pier in Dubai because that is exactly what it is, and enclosed box :).

No it's Air Force for this guy. I call all of Iraq and Afgan the sandbox:D Can't wait to see some green!!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deal!!! Just stop by Tyndall and pick up both but no personal checks though I don't think the Air Force will take them.:D

Oh, I can see that working out very well for me...
"Hi, I'm here to pick up the Dodge Viper GTS and the F-22 that I bought over the internet!"...
And then the MP's would be hauling me away! :lmao: