Viper Club Christmas Party 2009

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England Viper Club....Yes this is it...The biggest party of the year.....With Viper Goodies for all who attend....Again our Hosts will be Hank and Adria......Who will get an Award this year....It could be you....Mark your Calanders Dec. 5th........ :2tu::2tu::2tu:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the 4th year in a row the
Viper Club Officers will host a
Holiday party in Salem, NH.​
Hank Zannini & Adria Garneau
will be hosting the Holiday party on
12/5/08 at their Salem, NH Home.​
It is easy to find - just off Route 93, Exit #1. Many of you have found the Rockingham race track parking lot for the Clam Bake - we are less than 2 miles from there.​
___Click for a Downloadable map
___ or Surf the Facility by
___ clicking on the image ----->
___PLEASE RESPOND:
___YES - NO or MAYBE
___to the Electronic Invitation.
_START TIME 6 PM Dec 5
___Cocktail Hour 6:00-7:00
___Meal 7:00-8:00
___Club Awards 8:00-9:00
___Playtime 9:00-11:30
___Click for MENU
___SALEM, NH HOTEL INFO
___HOLIDAY INN 800-345-8082
___Fairfield Inn 603-893-4722
___Red Roof Inn 603-898-6422

2009 New England Viper Club
Holiday Party Info Page

You must be registered for see images

Abyss Web Server - Copyright © 2001-2006 Aprelium Technologies - All rights reserved
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
E Vites went out today.... Respond back......This is going to be a Blast. We also have a bunch of excellent viper goodies this year as well.....:2tu:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Nation.......Let's get your evite"s in for the Christmas Party......This Party is already getting big.....

We have the Best Viper Goodies for all attendies to this party you don"t wanna miss it.......

Raffle Prizes........Jon B.... Partsrack..... 2 - $100 Gift Certificates

Got something very cool from The California Viper Club....That we will be raffling off.....Not gonna let the cat outa the bag on this one.....

So come on out and Party.......Send in your Evite's ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you didnt get one let me know.........Thank You......:2tu:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England Viper Club........Well if you did not make the party you missed an excellent night as 44 members party into the wee hours of the morning.....I want to Thank our hosts Hank and Adria for once again hosting this event to end our season........I also want to thank Tim Cloutier as the Viper Pilsner Glasses were a big hit and it was his idea that got it going...

Also Thank You to all The New England Viper Club Officer's that made the last two years that i served as President Enjoyable and Memorable...

I also know that the next season is going to be AWESOME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick is going to Rock your Socks of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You to all the members that signed my nomination papers for Director at Large and/or Zone Director it means alot to me.....

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!