viper club raffle tickets

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: viper club raffel tickets

I just got mine but was told that it did not matter because the lucky winner has been chosen already.

S

SUN RA KAT

I just got mine but was told that it did not matter because the lucky winner has been chosen already.

That would be me. :D

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sent the money in last week. No tickets yet. Since I am a urologist, I think this yellow SRT should be in my garage. ;)

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It seems by the posts that the new "YELLOW" Viper will be coming to San Diego. Or at least slightly east of San Diego :D

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hissses
What a small world, I went to ElCajon High. First moved to ElCajon when the population was 2000. Look at what a mess it is now. I lived off of Washington and second. How do you get stuck in ElCajon? I could not wait to bolt once I got out of school.
Enjoy the Streets because at night they belong to the night crawlers.
Rohn

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hissses
What a small world, I went to ElCajon High. First moved to ElCajon when the population was 2000. Look at what a mess it is now. I lived off of Washington and second. How do you get stuck in ElCajon? I could not wait to bolt once I got out of school.
Enjoy the Streets because at night they belong to the night crawlers.
Rohn
You are so right El Cajon is not what it once was!I went to Grossmont. Although they do have a good Wed. night cruise, It in no way compares to the fun I had in the late 60's early 70's. I stay out of downtown area, just not the same!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you go to Grossmont with Walton, I had friends at Grossmont, Granit Hills and all around the LaMesa area, small world. Beaches are still the Beaches and the PB coaster still stands.
I still have Parents in Cajon that I visit once or twice a year. ElCajon use to be a town without welfare but everything has changed. ElCajon BLVD was closed down by the racers back in the 60's, remembe? I was just to young that day and the car was not Viper.
See ya around
Rohn

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've got my ticket..I'll have to get the car re-painted though..

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jkracer9,
Bill Walton went to Helix. We were better :D Although my wife went to Helix and I'm sure she would not agree! Also remember the 17 cars being impounded by the cops one night and being towed right down tne middle of 2nd street to prove to all that the cops were in charge :laugh: we just moved to Fletcher parkway.