Viper Days at Sebring

Skip at Viper Days

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just posted a reply to a question in the racing section but want to get it out to everyone. The question was the cost of Viper Days. Your safety is worth a lot and we want to do all possible to make you better and safer drivers. What i have lsited below is some of the reason why to come to a school and more importantly a Viper specific school
Hope to see you at the track.
I will try to answer your questions about Viper Days at Sebring and explain what Viper days is all about.

1. Cost – The Viper Days event is not just track time it is much more.
• The purpose of Viper Days is to assist Viper owners to learn how to be safer on the road and help protect their life and that of their passengers. Far too many lives have been lost and Vipers damaged or destroyed, we are here to do our part to see this improve.
• This is a not only a driving school but a great way to get together with other owners and Viper related vendors.
• A driving school to teach rookies all about their Vipers and how to drive them safely. Dr. Phil Goglia is in classroom to discuss how the driver functions in this atmosphere and their nutritional needs.
• Advanced classrooms for intermediate and advanced drivers. Learn how to find that second you have been looking for.
• In Car instruction for all rookies and advanced instructions available for those that want in car instruction.
• A Friday reception/ registration party where you get to meet all the other drivers and swap stories. We also hold a Q&A Forum for all drivers hosted by the Viper related vendors and sponsors. Viper Techs are present and no question is too tricky to answer.
• You will receive your registration goodie bag with Viper information and a commemorative polo shirt and information about Viper related products.
• A Saturday night banquet held at the track with a door prize drawing and charity auction of Viper related items.
• The Michelin Challenge Series is a timed solo event for drivers to compete in one of seven classes and trophies are given three deep.
• Trackside assistance is something that is not available at most events. At Viper Days we are fortunate to have Archer Racing Accessories and Bobby Archer Motorsports available to keep you on the track. At Viper Days if something breaks or needs repair or you need to replace a flat spotted tire it can be done!
• Watching the Viper Racing League and Neon Racing League race is also a lot of fun but also educational. Remember- They run the same engine, differential and transmission as a production Viper. The racing quality is top notch!
• The Viper Days staff of eight travels to every event to make your event memorial.
Actual costs – Event $700.00 minus $50.00 for being a VCA member minus $100.00 for your first event of season minus $100.00 from the Florida VCA clubs =
NET COST $450.00 The best deal going!!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Florida VCA picking up the $ 100 for all or just Flordians?

Reaction score
Great opportunity to maximize your Viper ownership experience. Great for all driving levels as well as those who just want to watch. Reminder you can also have your Vipers' serviced(fluids, headers, tires, just make the arrangements with the Archers early so they are sure to have what you want.) while you watch the track activities or participate. I had the K&N system installed in my SRT RAM QC. Great service and great prices. Much better than a dealership!

Do not miss Viper Days!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on down and enjoy Sebring but don't bother making room in your trucks and haulers for any trophies. The Florida Vipers will sweep.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"T MINUS" 38 days and counting. The Motons are on, the fire suppression has been installed, this SRT10 owner is ready to blast off into another VIPERDAYS season :headbang: . The problem is the roads in the midwest are still covered with salt dust. OK I'll take the car down thre weeks early to shake the cobwebs out of the head then come back for the event.

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Days is definitely the best deal for the money. Great people and lots of track time at excellent tracks all around this great nation of ours. It doesn't get any better than this!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth