VIPER DAYS FINALS....TEXAS WORLD OCT. 18-20

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Courtney,

There seems to be a major problem brewing here. You say the Finals are going to be held at Texas World Speedway www.texasworldspeedway.com , yet your link is to the Texas Motor Speedway www.texasmotorspeedway.com . I looked at the track map link on your website and it doesn't look like any track I've seen in Texas.
confused.gif

Would you be so kind as to please clarify for us?

Thanks! Hope to see you and the gang at T _W_ S in College Station!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER DAYS FINALS!
Viper Days will be having the annual Finals event at Texas World Oct 18-20. The invitationas have already gone out for this spectacular event! The best of the East & West will be in attendance to duke out who is the best driver!!!!

SPECTATORS are welcome to come! Please see the below details for the spectator details! It will also be on the vwww.viperdays.com web site soon!!

Please feel free to e mail me if you have additional questiuon or comments. [email protected] or call me at 847-594-8477 and ask for Courtney!

Hope to see you all at the Finals!

Viper Days!

SPECTATOR DETAILS: Anyone who wishes to spectate at this event is very welcome. There are a few options to choose from if you wish to join us!
Option #1 Full Food Package which include 2 lunches, Friday pm reception & Banquet and free gate entry. $150 Option #2 One Day package which includes a lunch and free gate entry $45
Option #3 Banquet Only Saturday pm $65v PLEASE call or e mail Courtney for ANY of the 3 options. She needs to know 7 days prior to the event. 847-594-8477 and ask for Courtney. Or e mail [email protected]

Food Selection: Must be made and submitted 14 days prior to the event!!

A.Filet Mignon with Grilled Shrimp# _______
B. Wild Mushroom Chicken ****** with Grilled Shrimp#______
C. Grilled Salmon over Rice Pilaf # _______
D. Chicken Fingers with fries (kids meal) #_______

Names of Guests________________________________
Names of Guests________________________________

TRACK INFORMATION: Texas World Speedway: www.texasmotorspeedway.com 979-690-2500 Track address: 17629 Hwy 6 South College Station, TX 77845 We are running the 2.9 mile road course!!

HOTEL INFORMATION: Hilton College Station 75 rooms reserved! Kings & Doubles $79-$89 Holiday Inn Express 979-846-8700, Quality Suites 979-695-9500

TRACK INFO: FRIDAY: gates open 7am. Drive arounds 8am Drivers Meeting 8:30am Track hot at 9am-5pm. 2 run groups all day long. SATURDAY: gates open 6am Drive arounds 7am Drivers Meeting 7:30 Track hot at 8am-5pm. 6:30 cocktails 7:15 dinner SUNDAY: gates open 7am track hot from 8-5. 5:30 Trophy presentations for the National Champions!!

Payment: Your fax back form and payment must be made 7 days in advance! Viper Days accepts Visa, Master Card or Check
Method of Payment: Credit Card # _______________________________ exp.______ TOTAL $________

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My BAD! The Finals will be at Texas WORLD Speedway!! NOT Texas Motor. Sorry for the mix up!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire