Viper Days opens at Willow Springs

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have all the VRL racers given your motors to arrow as per the VRL rules? hope all engines are sealed and no cheating is going on???? Can you protest a car if it has not been sent to arrow?
Is there a fine if the engine has not been sealed?

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All your questions are answered in the rules - read them.
biggrin.gif

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sonny as.usual I am right behind you on this one. Alan be nice to Sonny he can't take a beating very well. Sonny as a reminder this is what you used to see in your mirror,

You must be registered for see images

Alan sorry I don't have a picture from the rear which you are used to seeing.Just having a little bit of fun. Hope to see you guys soon.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by katzmeifucan97gts:

Alan sorry I don't have a picture from the rear which you are used to seeing.Just having a little bit of fun. Hope to see you guys soon.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would that be a photo of coolant spewing out of your car all over the track and cars flying into tire walls? Just Kidding. Are you coming out West for any events this year?

WAR WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S!!!!!!!!

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PMUM,

You know I have to work on that quick release button in the dash I thought I was hitting the NOS button not the release valve on the coolant. Back fired again.I am going to be at Willow Springs. Car is under wraps until Feb or March but will be there to Instruct and stir things up a little bit. Alan thats a great picture of PMUM's new trailer probably could use a good coat of varnish. Just think won't need a farring for wind resistance.

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Wheel to Wheel racers from Arizona are looking forward to this event in order to pad their trophy room. Johnny "Yuma" Weigel, Phil De La O, Ritch "Muzzy" Marziale, Fat Albert, Bob "Bubba" Stevenson, and myself will be on the starting grid.

PMUM, that's a beautiful photo of your new motor coach / mobile crapper. The Desert ****** team could use that in their pits.

Look forward to seeing Kenny Adelberg so I can dump some dried up Hoosiers in his trailer.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frank Parise:

Look forward to seeing Kenny Adelberg so I can dump some dried up Hoosiers in his trailer.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget to bring all of your old, dented cans of soup with you for the lil Kenny food drive. I hear you get in the gate free with a 5 can donation to lil Kenny.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone bring their used up Hoosiers for me, please! Seriously! See that is why I don't run the race group. There are no pit stops for me to rotate tires.

Sorry Mumford, no can drive this year. Tire donations only. Archer said I could have mounting and balancing free if I took home all the used up tires. I will varnish chez-Mumrford for a place to stay though. You better get your james bond coolant dumper fixed before the event. I had enough of your cheating. If your real nice I'll let you touch my trophy. Keep up the DNF's!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper