VIPER DAYS TRACK CAR????

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What class do you plan on running in for Viper Days? Super Stock, Prepared, Modified, Super Modified, Unlimited? That would dictate what type of track car you'd be looking for.
If you run Unlimited, then you can p/u a used VRL car. The prices are right for these cars as the owners have already received their Comp Coupes. The classifieds on this site has a few as well as the Viper Days site.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, there's not as many CC's running in the Viper Days series as many people think. There are still a significant amount of Gen 2 VRL cars still running and as long as there are people willing to pony up the money to run the Gen 2 VRL cars then I would say there will be a series. Hog Dealer, the best VRL car I've researched is in the VCA classifieds. It's Rob Foster's 2001 Sapphire/Red VRL car. It has the best of everything. Good luck.
Jonathan

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a GEN 1 for sale. I'd put it up aginst any VRL car.
My times are competitive. You can spend big dollars or you can clean your soul for around 30K. Car still has warranty.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We meet again. My VRL GT-2 legal car (and SCCA T1 car) is for sale. AND I WILL TRADE TOWARDS A VROD.

Lets talk.

You have my digits...