Viper Hauler

DrugDoc55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice trailer - if I had extra cash right now I would be interested but with a baby on the way NO WAY can I talk my wife into this - do you have information of the company that made this? I would like to have that for future reference. Also - did it come with the fangs logo already and were there other color combinations available? Good luck selling - probably won't be out there long!

OP
OP
J

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice trailer - if I had extra cash right now I would be interested but with a baby on the way NO WAY can I talk my wife into this - do you have information of the company that made this? I would like to have that for future reference. Also - did it come with the fangs logo already and were there other color combinations available? Good luck selling - probably won't be out there long!
Was manufactured by Haulmark, logo is a decal I had a sign shop make and apply, I am sure there are several colors available.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too Bad you are so far away. I would grab it looks like a great deal.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the question about the driver's escape door on the left side has been talked to death on previous posts, the doors don't line up with the viper on the floor of car trailers, therefore you have to build a series of ramps and get the car higher in the trailer for this to work...some require about 9 or more inches to get the car up, when you add the extra wood to raise the car, I feel that you add the mortal enemy of any car trailer " More WEIGHT" my $.02

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang