Viper is back....any takers???

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't ask...long story. Coupe is back here tonight.....the Noble I bought was a total lemon and the dealer gave my car back. Car has a full detail. Mint. Including Corsa track and Random Tech cats, Mopar short throw. No reasonable offer refused. Blue with silver stripes, 2800 miles. Pics available at www.davzviperpit.com

Thanks,

Chad

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't ask...long story. Coupe is back here tonight.....the Noble I bought was a total lemon and the dealer gave my car back. Car has a full detail. Mint. Including Corsa track and Random Tech cats, Mopar short throw. No reasonable offer refused. Blue with silver stripes, 2800 miles. Pics available at www.davzviperpit.com

Thanks,

Chad

That ***** man, so what are you going to replace it with now?

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still looking for another Viper....or TT Porsche...maybe even an E55 Benz....something.....not sure. As for the long story....it's not worth the time to tell....lets just say I got screwed and in the end...although the dealer did the best they could....I STILL GOT SCREWED!!! Now, make me an offer on the coupe.

C

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your trouble. What kind of problems were you haveing on the Noble? If I didnt allready have a 06 coupe blue with S/S. I would buy yours :2tu:

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm done with......kit cars....for a while. TOOOO many issues unless you built it yourself. Really ****** me off cause I loved the car.....just had way tooo many issues and really got screwed. I'm trying to stay positive. If anyone knows someone who is looking for a great coupe or a trade let me know. Thanks my fellow viper brothers......guess I couldn't get rid of you guys after all!!!!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you get around to it I would love to hear what problems the car had. They are such a great looking car.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What wheels are on your car?

Are those sidewinder wheels, they don't appear to be the regular 06 coupe 5 spoke rims:

You must be registered for see images

versus:

?

thanks,

-J

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks,

Chad

interesting! but it doesn't surprise me.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you love something set it free. If it comes back to you it's your's, if not it never was. Or something like that......

I think it's an Omen. You'd better keep the Viper:)

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling the car for personal reasons....ok...no more dumb questions....please feel free to contact me with any worthwhile questions or offers. Thanks guys.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What wheels are on your car?

thanks,

-J

Thats a stock photo on his web site, pre coupe release when they had the side winders on it, thats not his photo, at least the 1 photo I saw on his site (didnt feel like digging too deep). Then the ones you are showing are just ones with those same side winders on them (aka copper head wheels).

Jon

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chad,

Just a quick question. I had just ordered the Corsa track and the random tech cats, can you tell me is it really loud or the sound is great? Thanks.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long story....LOL....you are not kidding.

I can attest that this coupe is VERY clean and would be a great car for someone. I'd like to have it myself.

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car from the link above at davzviperpit.com is my car...those are the wheels...the copperheads...that came on the car as an option. Whether factory or not, I had the dealer install them NEW before hauling out to me. They are FACTORY WHEELS, not blems from JonB. Thank you.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmm.. thats crazy about the wheels, because the factory does NOT offer them as an option, only required on Copperheads (05) and then only orderable from the parts department if wanted for any other car. No option code to have them added to any cars from the factory. I know, I have the option codes for all the wheels for the coupes.

Jon

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks,

Chad

Chad,

You were so in love with the car when it arrived just 5 months ago, what changed? You spoke so highly of it (per the referenced post above) and yet now you are trying to get rid of it? Why?

Jon

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only two exotics brands make any sense today IMHO. Get a Murci or V-12 550 or 575 F.

This Saturday the local Porsche dealer is unveiling a 997 tt coupe, 3.4 sec. 0-60 mph w/tiptronic. I'm not sure of any schedules on it around your part of the states. I already put my order in for the 997 tt cab, to be released next year. There is also the new GT3 911. Did you know Woodhouse has a Porsche dealership, I'm sure everyone knows that?

S/C or tt the SRT coupe you have or for 30-40K you can get 650+hp from a 996tt (base car not included). Else you are taking a chance on production like kits with too small numbers produced to have any viable dealer/mfg. backing.

IMHO, if you're looking for HP/TQ and $'s, the best choice is the Viper, and I have both a 996TT and SRT-10 Paxton. If you're into tracking, those are your choices if you need reliablity besides 195+ mph. Good luck, I hope everything works out for you from here on in.

Larry

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chad , I understand you do not feel like talking about it and I respect it completely but I do not think it is unreaosnable for someone to ask why you want to get rid of it before they shell out 70K +

Are there any known problems with the car? I have a friend that might be interested but he would like to know some history on the vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine