Viper lives on!

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the date of the final production run of the current car, as we know it. The next Generation Viper is going to be a 2012 or 2013 model, if Dodge is financially able to produce it. I'm sure thats what it's all going to come down to, IF Dodge has the money to Engineer, develop, test, produce, and market the next generation Viper. The current folks at Dodge want it, we all want it, almost all car enthusiasts want it, and I believe Fiat/Chrysler wants it. But, it will come down to money. With Chrysler barely increasing market share over the same time last year, and last month, can they afford to make it?

Last edited:

Hoodoo Man

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The current folks at Dodge want it, we all want it, almost all car enthusiasts want it, and I believe Fiat/Chrysler wants it. But, it will come down to money. With Chrysler barely increasing market share over the same time last year, and last month, can they afford to make it?[/quote]

I agree, the future of Viper is dependent on the financial health of Chrysler. Marchionne says that 2010 sales needs to hit 1.1 million vehicles. Chrysler sales for January and February of this year were 141,592 vehicles. That translates to 849,552 vehicles for 2010; a wee bit short of the 1.1 million goal. Place your bets.:eater:

Larry