Viper Magazine Centerfold Posters are here!!!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all. Just wanted to let you know we got the prints done and are in stock on our website. They are 16" by 24" and are printed on heavy stock paper. These will make a great edition to your collection in the home, office or garage. Each print is limited to 500, so get your order in early.

Posters are $10 each and shipping is $5. Save and buy both for $25. Here is the link to our website: www.dodgeviperclub.com then click "Snake Stuff" - also check out our awesome flags!!

4624viper_series1-med.jpg

4624viper_series2-med.jpg

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does the GTS have both side and rear exit exhaust and the center brake light design from the GTS concept?

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I have room, and I just ordered both of them. I didnt notice the brake light, but I wish the exhaust was one or the other. But the picture itself looks great. :2tu:

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do not mind me asking, who gets the profit on this? Which I would imagine is around $15 Each Times 500 if you sell that many. That's $7500.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ArlyDude- Our margins are not that high, but the proceeds do benefit our local club just like the ones that sell anything from Viper floormats to VQ binders. I love all this unique Viper stuff! :2tu:

Orders are coming in quick so we'll ship as soon as we can. We appreciate your kind words.

Thanks,

Michael

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, Im just not sure if I have the wall space to add another 2 posters

Come on Chad! It's time to take the Star Wars posters off the door! :D
The Jessica Alba see thru can stay! ;)

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just bought both too! Josh, you need to save your money for a real viper!

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, thanks for the tremendous support! All orders received as of today have shipped. Please let me know what you think of the posters once you receive them.

These will look great framed and hung in your garage or office! Any questions or for ordering info, PM me or go to www.dodgeviperclub.com and click on snake stuff.

Thanks again who placed their orders so quickly!

Dave

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why does the GTS have both side and rear exit exhaust and the center brake light design from the GTS concept?

Because it is an ARTIST'S RENDERING of that very concept car, originally executed contemporaneously.

And I want a poster.......executed expressly.