VIPER magazine wants YOU!

VIPER Magazine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For an article on high and low mileage Vipers. If you have a Gen 1 or 2 with exceptionally low miles, drop us a note at [email protected] with the year and miles on your car. Likewise, if you have a car with lots of well-loved miles send us an email at that same address with the year and odometer reading. There are at least a few with 100,000+ miles, so anything less than 75,000 should probably sit this one out.

We look forward to hearing from you!

1995 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed,

Check your email in-box, I sent an email about a 1995.

Thanks, Bob Wilkie - Michigan

OP
OP
VIPER Magazine

VIPER Magazine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we have our two stories lined up: A pair of 1998 RT/10's that came off the assembly line a month apart. But the mileage difference today is pretty amazing!

Thanks to all that submitted their cars, and please don't hesitate to keep sending those stories and photos to VIPER magazine. We would love to feature you and your cars!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we have our two stories lined up: A pair of 1998 RT/10's that came off the assembly line a month apart. But the mileage difference today is pretty amazing!

Thanks to all that submitted their cars, and please don't hesitate to keep sending those stories and photos to VIPER magazine. We would love to feature you and your cars!

Sounds interesting. One guy who never drives his Viper and another guy who doesn't know when to stop. What a couple of losers. :)

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got 69K miles on my '97 GTS. It has done (survived) very well over the years. Yeah, I've broken it a few times at the track, but not very nice to it. The viper is a red-headed stepchild, though (it loves to be abused:) Just lost my #3 rod bearing at TWS and engine is now on my garage floor, waiting for further attention.
I've got a lot of stories...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed,

Check your email in-box, I sent an email about a 1995.

Thanks, Bob Wilkie - Michigan

Welcome to the forums Bob! Be sure to consider joining the VCA now that you are a member of the forums! :)

I've got 69K miles on my '97 GTS. It has done (survived) very well over the years. Yeah, I've broken it a few times at the track, but not very nice to it. The viper is a red-headed stepchild, though (it loves to be abused:) Just lost my #3 rod bearing at TWS and engine is now on my garage floor, waiting for further attention.
I've got a lot of stories...

And really? 2001 and still not a VCA member? I'm devasted to my core! :rolaugh:

Sorry. Just giving you a hard time. :D But the magazine does come free with membership! :lmao:

As for the OP, does a never rained on till VOI 13 low milage ACR count? :rolaugh:

OK I will go back to my cave now. ;)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh! Well thats not good!

Go to the Members section at the top of page. It will ask for a login. The password is different than your password to the forums. If you dont have one for that section, get it to email you one. Then login and update your VCA number and all and you will then have access to this entire site including areas you dont know of! :)

If you need any help, just PM me and I can help walk you through it. More than happy to help! :)

Bud Fox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spring Break Daytona Beach in the early 90's. Detained 2x in the same day on minor infractions. Wild Turkey and hot weather never mix well.... Back then they used lions cages from the circus to house all the temporary detainees. Cost a few hundred in fees...Just saying :lmao::rolleyes:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For myself, have to say nope - but I would be interested in hearing that story from anyone who has!

Cliff notes:
Chuck changes insurance companies with no lapse in coverage.
Florida only sees that Chuck dropped an insurance policy.
Florida issues non-judgement suspended license but never notifies Chuck yet still issues new tags.
Chuck drives through **** Georgia late Sunday afternoon, no traffic, dry, sunny day.
Chuck exceeds suggested posted speed limit of 70mph.
Barney pulls Chuck over and notices a non-judgement suspended license.
Barney throws Chuck in jail for driving with a non-judgement suspended license.
Chuck gets out and begins his 6-hour trip home to straighten this mess out.
Barney throws Chuck in jail for driving with a non-judgement suspended license.
Chuck gets out and has sex with Barney's wife, mother, 18 year-old daughter and their Australian Shepherd then threatens to post vids if Barney doesn't turn in his badge for a fry cook apron.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang