Viper Owner? Please read!!!

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
signed... never met or even talked to him but as others have said seems like an awesome guy from what I have read on here.

93VIPERBOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed, Tators is the ONLY dealer that has called me after having service work done on my car to make sure everything is 100 %. He also always deatils my car not like other dealers that leave grease abd dirt on it. Lets all support Tators as the BEST

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Petition signed. Let's see Tator's featured in the history of Chrysler during an anniversary celebration and oh ........... here is a quote from the article that Cerberus/Chrysler should focus on

“The people in this area want imported cars,” he says. “Almost every vehicle parked in the high school lot is an import. I blame Chrysler for not catering to young people the way Honda (Motor Co. Ltd.) and other imports do.” The high-school students’ parents have tastes that favor imports of the luxury kind.

That my friends affects all Dodge dealerships big and small!

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey I would imagine there are alot of newbies that have no point of reference of TATOR's and why their support is so vast and widespread on this site. Perhaps this will help, these are my comments from the petition:

"I am signing this petition because Chuck Tator gave me the level of service that befits a VIPER owner........BEFORE I OWNED A VIPER. Chuck walked me through the basics of selecting a car, ran VIN numbers for me and even held my hand via telephone the day I picked the car up. At all times he has been courteous, professional and timely in followup. As a testatment to his character, I purchased my car in August of 2007 and did not have a chance to patronize his business until December of 2007, however I made it a point to support ONLY Tators Dodge. I would not own a VIPER if I did not have such a valuable resource at arms length. If I can not have my vehicle serviced by a technician that I know, trust and have built a rapport with, then I will sell my VIPER, and not by another.

Thanks and have a great day."

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Signed, with a comment on all the free (on this site as well) advertizing and service for Chrysler done by Chuck. After reading all the comments on the other thread, I think Chuck should ask New York to support him and give him the couple hundred thous Chrysler wants since he's done so much work as a "Tourist Attraction". Maybe New York should come across with some "Historical Site" funding to help out Chuck?

Ted

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck sent me my parts before I could even pay for them...now who in the world would do such a thing except Chuck :2tu: Petition signed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang