Viper Owners! Santana Row--This Saturday-- Dec 26

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Saturday December 26th a few of us viper owners plan on going to the Car gathering at Santana Row (San Jose). Its a nice opportunity to drink some coffee and chat with other exotic car owners and enthusiasts.

We plan on showing up at 10am, in the very last parking lot on the left.

Here is a Yelp link: Santana Row Ferrari Lamborghini Car Meet and Show - San Jose, CA

FYI-- The forecast shows partly cloudy/ possible rain in the afternoon.

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Saturday December 26th a few of us viper owners plan on going to the Car gathering at Santana Row (San Jose). Its a nice opportunity to drink some coffee and chat with other exotic car owners and enthusiasts.

We plan on showing up at 10am, in the very last parking lot on the left.

Here is a Yelp link: Santana Row Ferrari Lamborghini Car Meet and Show - San Jose, CA

FYI-- The forecast shows partly cloudy/ possible rain in the afternoon.

I'll see you Saturday. Did you get you lights tinted yet :).

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lights are being done as I am writing this! Your car turned out AWESOME!

I'm out of town this weekend. Good to hear the blackout lights looks bitchin. Makes a big difference on our SRT10 roadsters. Will see you guys at SR soon.

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a great event. I'm heading to San Jose for the next 9mo to 1yr, I'm a part time CA. resident on Jan 4th. I'll watch the boards and try to make the next event. Jeff

escapedan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pics from today - not great quality as they are from my old iphone.

Attachments

• IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3186.jpg
    IMG_3186.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3183.jpg
    IMG_3183.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3185.jpg
    IMG_3185.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 55

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 more minutes - just got home. There were five of us there. Good turnout, great people!
Indeed, eventhough it was not a great sunny weather, nevertheless we had a great turnout. Next time lets do a mini cruise around Bay Area.

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the tinted tail lights look good.....who sells them?

Its film that is cut to fit, steam installed and then very lightly heat gun shrinked to bond especially around corners and edges. It was only sold in one shade which is dark but appropriate. I have had it on for 1 month through rain still looks perfect. Its very affordable.

The installer did an excellent job on 3 of our cars. It was a time consuming install... over 2 hrs for all rear lights and over 4 hrs for front and rear. You may want to call him for more details

Window Tinting, Auto Tint, Invisible Bra, Auto Paint Protection, Auto Tinting, Auto Dent Removal, ClearShield, Windshield Skins, Smoked Lights, Clear Bra, Professional Window Tinting In San Jose

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the tinted tail lights look good.....who sells them?
Yes MrTint did an excelent job for 3 of our cars. I love every bit of it on the rear lights and front lights. Car looks much nicer now and the good thing, you can alwasy take it off if you need too.

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes MrTint did an excelent job for 3 of our cars. I love every bit of it on the rear lights and front lights. Car looks much nicer now and the good thing, you can alwasy take it off if you need too.

what is the cost to do front and back?

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Ca require a front plate? If so, do you guys get much S..T for the local police?:dunno:
Yes CA requires front plate, and no not too much attention to it from cops. You really have to get on to an aswl cop to give you ticket for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21