Viper parts link

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on here a while back and someone posted a link to a site that had an illustration with a breakdown of all the part numbers of the parts for a Viper. It was similar to a service manual and I'm trying to find it. I had it saved on my work computer and home computer, but both had issues and all my info was lost.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DO NOT CLICK ON THE PREVIOUS LINK

Chad is a famous hacker.

That link will bounce off 8 servers and then land you at ******'s web site.

There, you will be forced to look at gorgeous women wearing tight shorts and low cut shirts.

They have wings too. Great wings and ice cold beer.

Good luck.

Come back and visit often.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geesh, Dave, I was just wondering where in the HECK you were hiding at??? GO BACK AND HIDE!!!
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if everyone (well, just Juli and Dave :D ) is gonna use this thread to pad their post counts, I guess I'll post what everyone wants to see :D : [quote:CHADster]

Pad 'our' post counts? :dunno: I can't speak for Dave, but I never post just to post, and I don't think he does either (between the 3 of us, we've had our share of FUN!)...and what's this about posting what ''''''everyone'''''' wants to see???? LOL: I don't mind pics of VIPERS, even if they have chicks on/in/on top/under them!! VIPERS rule~~! :eater: ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post Count + 1

Well, I might as well *bump* this one and add to mine too!!!! +1 :D :eater:
(Now WHAT was this thread about again???? :pirate: ~juli

And the winner in the worthless post count is....?

Me. Last one wins.

Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the winner in the worthless post count is....?
Me. Last one wins.
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

Well--not necessarily~~~~~~~~:1up:! ~juli
What IS this thread about again??? Only CHAD has been helpful!

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Chad, Thank YOU. That was the information I was looking for. Please feel free to continue hijacking this thread for your enjoyment. :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Chad, Thank YOU. That was the information I was looking for. Please feel free to continue hijacking this thread for your enjoyment. :eater:

I deeply apologize...:nono: I was wrong. BUT that's why I alluded to CHAD helping you!:2tu:
Did not mean to hijack and veer away from your original question...please forgive me.
(DAVE!!!! DUDE!!!!! :mad: :mad: Can't speak for DAVE though!) ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question was addressed at the first reply. Why apologize for anything?

You KNOW why!!! :nono: We did like we ALWAYS tend to do...go off-topic and have our OWN funsies~~~! At least CHAD came thru...and I admit I usually do also...you all know that, at least I try to...BUT I also like to have me some fun, as I know you do too, Dave!:2tu:
~juli/otherwise known as the 'Pad-Your-Posts' Viper Chick :lmao::rolaugh::eater:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You KNOW why!!! :nono: We did like we ALWAYS tend to do...go off-topic and have our OWN funsies~~~! At least CHAD came thru...and I admit I usually do also...you all know that, at least I try to...BUT I also like to have me some fun, as I know you do too, Dave!:2tu:
~juli/otherwise known as the 'Pad-Your-Posts' Viper Chick :lmao::rolaugh::eater:

I have that link bookmarked. Chad replied first with it. So is he like a GOD because of that? No.

Don't discredit everyone else on this forum just because someone answers a posted question on the first reply, and then we make a mockery of the thread to no harm.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have that link bookmarked. Chad replied first with it. So is he like a GOD because of that? No.
Don't discredit everyone else on this forum just because someone answers a posted question on the first reply, and then we make a mockery of the thread to no harm.

Heyyyyy...did you wake up on wrong side of the bed today??? "Discredit everyone else"?
WHERE did I do that??? LOL...the second part is fine, yes, we make a mockery of the thread to no harm...I agree...I was just apologizing to 96GTS as we DID hijack the thread.
Some people don't appreciate that...but I think he was okay with it! LOOSEN UP DAVE!!!
ALL IN GOOD FUN~~~~~you KNOW I don't disparage anyone here!!! :cool: ~juli
(You have WHAT link bookmarked? Where Chad admonished you and I for 'padding our posts' here?...certainly does NOT make Chad a GOD, does it? I still believe it was all in 'good fun', as we tend towards that~~~)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have WHAT link bookmarked? Where Chad admonished you and I for 'padding our posts' here?

There was no admonishing. I could care less about post counts. I'll even sale some of my posts for those looking to get a higher post count and donate the $$ to charity. How's $0.25/post sound?

...certainly does NOT make Chad a GOD, does it?

Why didn't I get a say-so in this question? :lmao:

And now to help lighten the animosity, here's a beautiful pic of my McV and a buddy's b/w GTS :D

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife said using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works well at getting the coffee stains out of coffee cups.

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...and the commissary here will have Gatorade on sale (10 for $5.00) through 5 March, as well as Hamburger Helper...10 for $9.00.

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danika Patrick was on 'The Ellen Show' yesterday, and I thought she came off as arrogant.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ellen Show? She's still around is she/he? I bet she was all over Danica. Did they make out?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH my gosh, has this turned in the 'anything goes' thread??? SO funny 96GTS...!!
Chad--I do not wish to buy any posts...LOL...I do not CARE what my post count is. You KNOW Dave & I get into these uh, -livelybanterings- shall we say? ~juli
**As I said previously here, CHAD, you WERE the only helpful one here!** The rest is us bs'ing....

OP
OP

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it rather amusing how some people can go off on a tangent at the drop of a hat...ohhh, look...a duck... :quack: :stooges: