Viper Parts of America I am amazed. You guys are great!

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know everyone on here probably already knows this but these guys are AWESOME! I put up a post about my Ipod interface and the problems I had with it and how it messed up my ride. I just received a email from them telling me that they would refund me my $$$. Here is the email (Could you let us know a last name so we can look up your order? We have sold a bunch of these and want to make sure we know which one this was. Happy to refund it if you want to send it back: Thanks for your business and sorry this didn't work for you. Jerry) I am amazed at the treatment. I have dealt with a ton of parts places over the years and have never had one reach out to me on a forum and offer to correct the problem. VPA You guys are great and earned my business forever and I will refer all my friends with Vipers to your site. ( about 6 guys) When I get great service and people treat me right I like to tell everyone. Good job guys and Thank you!:)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What problems did you have with the kit? I have one sucessfuly installed in my GEN IV Viper.

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agree 100% I have called on them several times and have always exceeded my expectations. (One of the reasons I payed for the venom membership are the discounts):2tu:

datruodb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My order was delayed, they upgraded the shipping at no charge. Great service and communication.

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Great bunch. All others simply do not measure up to these guys. Its nice to deal with people who care more about providing service than getting their hands on your wallet. They are a sound investment.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235