Viper pinball translites on Ebay for $20 shipped

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up Chad!! Just ordered one for decoration in the new garage being built.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems he has a collection of them!

Anyone know what the dims are on it?

Nice find Chad!

Robert

One of the Alley guys measured some of his pinball games and said they averaged 20" high by 26" wide. This one is prob close to the same. He had 20 to sell to begin with. 14 when I posted this thread. Now down to 8. They're going quick!

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yea,I got paddled a few days ago for listing an ebay auction on the ACR dash badges.:dunno::nono::D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!Bet this guy is wondering what just happened!:lmao:

Down to two after my order!

If this thread does get pulled, it wont matter. Withing the next few minutes he will not have any left to sell anyways!

Robert

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone wanting to thank me can purchase 1 or more of the Viper brochures I have in the classifieds.

....I figure if I'm gonna help this guy make $20 at the time, may as well help myself too :D

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well I just bought the last one. Thanks for posting this. What a find.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't got mine yet? Has anyone else received their's? The tracking # I was emailed just says the USPS have been notified it will be shipped, but no tracking info is available. Glad to help out with the link!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Chris! Thought that said $1500 at first and I thought that was bad, then I noticed I missed a zero!!:omg:

We all got a bargain then!;)

Robert

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted about these Ebay Viper translites on the Alley originally. I'm glad Chad let you guys know about it because I haven't posted here in a long time. I was doing an Ebay search for the Viper pinball machine itself and came across the translites. I was going to buy the entire lot of 20 that were available originally and resell them on Ebay for a higher price, but I figured I'd share the wealth and let all you fellow Viper guys get the great deal I got as well. I bought one of these Viper translites from this same guy around 5 years ago. I just picked up a few more in this auction. One for a gift and the others I think I'll make light boxes for and sell on Ebay. That is whenever I get time to make them. I now have 5 of the Viper translites.

I've got good news though. I stopped by the Ebay guys house on the way back from Chicago this weekend. He lives only a few miles out of my way. He told me he recently got laid off from Johnson Controls. So I picked up the translites I ordered and bought a couple more from other pinball machines like ******* and Indiana Jones. Thought it'd make good wall art. While searching through the hundreds of translites he had, I found 7 more Viper translites he didn't realize he had. So he'll hopefully be putting them up on Ebay soon. But probably for $25 which still isn't bad. But after that, this is literally it as he bought out all that the pinball company Stern had several years ago. I'm going to be busy making light boxes for all these translites I now have. Haaaaaa. But will look cool in a game room.

On another note, the guy collects pinball and arcade machines like I do. He has a pretty nice setup. I helped him unload this cocktail arcade game from his vehicle. I asked him about it and it is one of those MAME arcade systems and has a whopping 3,000 arcade games loaded into it. He said he'd sell it to me at his cost since him and a couple of buddies made a few of them. So for $1,000 I got a brand new MAME cocktail table arcade system with probably almost every video game that was ever made. Asteroids, Ms. Pacman, Donkey Kong, Golden Tee, etc, etc, etc. And it all looks and plays like the original arcade games. I'm in heaven

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala