Viper Racing?

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we are running our car in World Challenge this year.....If all goes well we will look for the CC next year in the WCGT series.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have Comp Coupes coming shortly that we ordered to run in SCCA World Challenge GT with Bobby Archer driving, but are struggling to find sponsorship. We are/were hopeful that Dodge would support us too, but thus far nothing has materialized.

Rich Wesorick
ViperSpeed Racing

Mansier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich!

Hey, did I send you a copy of the NASA Vette/Viper Challenge rules yet? It starts up April 4-6 in our neck of the woods MID OHIO! I am taking a trip to Mallet Corvette on Friday to see if they want to join the party. Already a few Corvettes are registered, and a lot of other Vipers have shown interest. I can't wait to watch this battle!

Lawrence Mansier
NASA OH/IN Region Director
[email protected] www.racenasa.com

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank:

As of right now, all we are aware of having to run heavy (3300 lbs), including a 100lb penalty for ABS. I believe the CC in WCGT will have to run on 295/18 fronts and 335/18 rears...

Larry:
You did send me the NASA info and we're hoping to be at Mid-Ohio in April. See you then!

Rich

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Little correction on what the new CC is allowed in "WCGT". The front tire is a 275 width, not a 295 width. there is a 100 lb weight penalty for ABS. The front splitter is MAX allowed only 4 inches passes nose of car and as of right now....NO restrictors. The tire is a spec tire from Toyo. The fuel is a spec ELF fuel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21