VIPER RAFFLE

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I entered the most recent VCA raffle on - line and my visa got debited a weird amount..(not the $300 (for 3 tix) I was expecting) but $250 for I don't know how many tix?! (FYI..I am a VENOM member...if that matters?!)...
Can anybody tell me what happened?! How many tix I should actually expect?
I contacted a couple of places on this site and have heard nothing back!
Thanks!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...probably the currency exchange rate...;)...$300 US = $250 CAD...about right...:omg: (just kidding, I think it's close to 1:1 now).

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I entered the most recent VCA raffle on - line and my visa got debited a weird amount..(not the $300 (for 3 tix) I was expecting) but $250 for I don't know how many tix?! (FYI..I am a VENOM member...if that matters?!)...
Can anybody tell me what happened?! How many tix I should actually expect?
I contacted a couple of places on this site and have heard nothing back!
Thanks!
Looks like you purchased two tickets at $125 each. VCA HQ emailed you back after checking the records, so check your spam filters... :2tu:

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why you was trying to contact people via the sites, why not just pick up the phone and call VCA...in Detroit ??? Posting here will not give you the answer, please let them find out why , my $.02

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
"Looks like you purchased two tickets at $125 each. VCA HQ emailed you back after checking the records, so check your spam filters... "

Yes..it looks like I bought 2 tix ....but I KNOW I was trying to buy 3 for $300!!.....so the system let me down....
I could not find any e-mails from VCA HQ (not in spam or in trash) except for this one which tells me very little.....

Company: VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA
Reference Number: raffle-e4e8abfee019e513a7acb47c6dfdd6ae

Subtotal: $250.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $250.00

VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA

And "
Not sure why you was trying to contact people via the sites, why not just pick up the phone and call VCA...in Detroit ??? Posting here will not give you the answer, please let them find out why , my $.02"
(your 2 cents was worth exactly that!!...2 cents american that is!! LOL!)..

Silly Rabbit!!
LOOK!! I DID get my answer by writing to this forum!!!!!!!!!!!

(Thanks Chris!)....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude