Viper Registry Wiki

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
My Viper Registry is unaffiliated with any Club, organization, association or and other group designation. The data I have I provide for free (except the books), no VIN mass requests will be excepted.

Well, it's been almost 9 months and a lot of planning and changes will be underway. The Viper Registry and Viper Truck Registry along with the Books will be presented on Wiki pages.

This will be no small process as all 31,956 Vipers and 10,045 Viper Trucks will eventually added to this Wiki using the 17 digit VIN. Will also allow for your input if you see fit.

The proof of concept has been completed, so there is not much there. The adding will be done as I work on the books or when requests come in. All data that is requested will be presented on the Wiki, to include breakdown requests.

The old WorpPress pages are still available, however, they are so damn slow, I no longer wish to use it. A link is provided.

The new break down will come with some added information on each Color/Model (where known). You know the question, how many of those Stryker Reds came with Black/Sepia GTS Laguna Interior Package Interior.

That will make some pages extremely complicated and long, ugh!

Examples
Main Page https://vipertruckregistry.com/registry/index.php?title=Main_Page
1992 Production https://vipertruckregistry.com/registry/index.php?title=1992_Vipers
VIN Documented Page https://vipertruckregistry.com/registry/index.php?title=1B3BR65E5NV100001

Between going through 100's of emails and placing the data searches on these pages, adding the individual vehicles, creating the new production pages... This will take a few years.

While working on the books and updating pages, I will surely be busy

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
The work continues on the Wiki. Starting to add Interior, Exterior, Sales, Wheel/Tire Breakdowns. Also continuing to work on the formatting of the pages. The Build Breakdown has taken a back seat as this info has been documented quite clearly andthat people seem to disagree on where to find, who to use for valid data. Ours is based on actual 17-digit VIN's and Equipment lists.

A good example of how we have decided to do Build breakout is here:

A Good example of how the rest of the data is broke out is here:

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Additional Structure is being added for the Registries. When complete, I’ll start adding data

Attachments

• 71B03E0E-AC68-448A-A744-B5CB2465E31D.png
    71B03E0E-AC68-448A-A744-B5CB2465E31D.png
    295.1 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Additional items added, to include a way to identify Shelby Vipers and Gold Package Vipers. I have no way to identify these with the current documentation I have. Books are tracking with the updated pages

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Going to start showing the 17 digit VIN instead of the last 4 on the Wiki for self found Vipers and Viper Trucks placed on the Registry.
Registered by owner will remain as last 4.
All VIN pages will use the 17 digit VIN

The only page updated is https://www.vipertruckregistry.com/registry/index.php?title=Yellow_Fever_Registry.
Completed pages will be updated in the coming days as I update queries.
The rest of the pages... who knows

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Additional updates have been made to many pages. At this time, we have not cleaned up the production areas as that has been beat to death on more sites than I can count. Will eventually make those updates, which will include additional data under each model and color breakdown. Continuing to work on that matrix and what will be included

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Working on the next area of the structure that will include breakouts (Small example). Working on how best to present it

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper