You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
There is now a solution to import the individual VIN's. A short test shows I can add a VIN in about 20 seconds. Still hand done, however, far faster than the previous 5 minutes per VIN.

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
As the Wiki continues to grow. It's time to start adding pictures to the Year/Model specific pages. I have a lot of pictures gathered throughout the years as part of the Registry, however, would like to provide the opportunity for those that would like to, to provide a picture of their Viper including Year/Model and any other information you would like me to include it the "Photo Credit" line. Pictures should be of good quality, doors and hood closed. You can post them here or email to [email protected]

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Well... Dammit...

Spent my Viper money on a 42ft RV...

More waiting

tednphx

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Are you still collecting data. I have 2004 white Mamba, number 88. Is there a form to provide info to your registry?

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Probably be collecting data til the day I die. The Registry has become my drug of choice.
I keep it pretty simple. Email a picture of the VIN tag on the door to [email protected] and a picture of your Viper

I'll add it here

I don't always get the name and sometimes I'm asked not to use it. However, it would be great to associate a VIN with the number 88 as Dodge didn't keep the best records.

Some folks also include mods and or things they know that are special about their Viper, it's completely up to you
Vj

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Well, almost done closing out different accounts, 1 left. It is time that I move on, I have quit most social media places related to the Viper and this is my last forum. I wish you all well. I’ve consulted with friend and some family, there is no reason to remain a part of any club or social media location related to the Viper. I’m out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper