You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

StoleIt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Yea my 96 was totaled and I just ended up letting them take it to auction and getting paid from insurance.

Viper Grande, haha I think I'll hold onto this for a while. :p

The Paxton is great. I have never driven a GenIII before this so not exactly sure how it drove, but this car is very easy to drive actually.

Edited: It's VOI number 29.

Last edited:

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Yea my 96 was totaled and I just ended up letting them take it to auction and getting paid from insurance.

Viper Grande, haha I think I'll hold onto this for a while. :p

The Paxton is great. I have never driven a GenIII before this so not exactly sure how it drove, but this car is very easy to drive actually.

Edited: It's VOI number 29.

When your ready to go to a Gen 4, I call 1st dibs on that 06 of yours. A few mods and it can push 1000rwhp.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice!! Come on now, you have to admit the Gen3 is nicer than the Gen2. When I was looking to buy I drove several Gen1 and Gen2s, but when I found my Gen3 I jumped on it. Even though it was more money, it was a much nicer car. (actually, I do want to own a Gen1 or 2 now.... in ADDITION to the Gen3. The earlier generations just have a killer look!) :)

OP
OP
S

StoleIt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice!! Come on now, you have to admit the Gen3 is nicer than the Gen2. When I was looking to buy I drove several Gen1 and Gen2s, but when I found my Gen3 I jumped on it. Even though it was more money, it was a much nicer car. (actually, I do want to own a Gen1 or 2 now.... in ADDITION to the Gen3. The earlier generations just have a killer look!) :)

Oh it is leaps and bounds nicer than the Gen 2. But there is still something primal about the Gen 2 that tickles me. Example: The Gen 2 shifter would wobble and rattle around like crazy when idling. That is character right there!

Treesnake, responded back!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh it is leaps and bounds nicer than the Gen 2. But there is still something primal about the Gen 2 that tickles me. Example: The Gen 2 shifter would wobble and rattle around like crazy when idling. That is character right there!

Treesnake, responded back!

i love my gen 2 too, but that wobble was from bad mounts (motor &/or tranny)

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my Gen 2 and the Gen 4. I just wish the Gen 4 had more power. It's lacking pretty bad on the low end compaired to the GTS. I wish someone would come out with a 4.0L blower for the Gen 4....1000rwhp with a twin screw would be awesome. Too bad you have to spend the same (or more) for tuning on a Gen 4 as you do for the SC system....pretty lame it kinda kills the Gen 4 IMHOP. Maybe I just need to sell the Gen 4 and pick up a TT Gen3.

The Gen 2 just puts a smile on my face. When I get out, I feel the need to punch someone in the teeth just because I can.

mralbuquerque

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Grenade: "Maybe I just need to sell the Gen 4 and pick up a TT Gen3."

TT Gen3 voi9 #22 owner: Worth every penny!!

mcjaxon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump on an ancient post...

I just bought VOI.9 It's one of the 9 "arrow" cars with the performance upgrade. Sounds so mean. Drives beautifully.

I am looking for help getting original documentation. @StoleIt, I see yours has the Vegas invitational badge and the arrow bumper badge.

So far, my research has shown that ONLY the Vegas Arrow cars got the bumper badge. Which makes sense since Arrow was shipped the motor from Dodge then shipped it back. So no access to the actual VOI9 Vipers...unless...it was a Vegas-delivered car. So I think this needs fact needs a caveat imo...

"The cars with the Mopar/Arrow/Prefix performance package have a decal on the rear fascia, between the stripes. "

*Some* do... Mine #10 does not since it wasn't a Vegas car. And yes, I am 100% sure it's a legit car. John Gastman from Roanoke Dodge confirmed as much with me prior to buying the car. Plus it has all teh telltale markings (oil pan weld, Belanger headers/exhasut, nasty lope cam).

Best looking Viper (imo of course) matched with 600hp+. Not a bad mix!

Back to my original point on this...PLEASE HELP if you can. I am hoping to find the paperwork for my car. Orig owner is MIA. Maybe prefix, maybe a VOI.9 registry?

Please DM me if you can help!