viper seats

Reaction score
have a 2006 black interior of course. I want to make the seats red like the newer ones have. Does anyone have an idea of which years the viper seat upholstery would interchange. Can buy 08 or later seat covers in red but are the seats the same. I know I could have Venzano do it but I can't afford that right now. I would like to buy seat covers from dodge and install them my self.. Do 08 or 13 or 14 have the same seats.. Thanks for the help Richard

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
have a 2006 black interior of course. I want to make the seats red like the newer ones have. Does anyone have an idea of which years the viper seat upholstery would interchange. Can buy 08 or later seat covers in red but are the seats the same. I know I could have Venzano do it but I can't afford that right now. I would like to buy seat covers from dodge and install them my self.. Do 08 or 13 or 14 have the same seats.. Thanks for the help Richard
I believe they are completely different seats.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would check with a good local auto upholstery shop and have them recover the seats in the red shade and fabric material you really want. Much cheaper than Venzano.

mblgjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roadwire or Katzkin may have options available as well. Or can make some to custom spec.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave