Viper spotted by google earth

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just checking to see what the current picture of my house is that google maps uses and it has my viper in the driveway!

You must be registered for see images attach

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool.

I try to stay away from google as I consider it spyware, which it is.

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think that's cool.....Type in "25 Roosevelt Ave Peabody MA" into google maps street view....do a 360 and you will see me on the road driving my viper!! I drove right by the google car and didn't even notice it....pure coincidence

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think that's cool.....Type in "25 Roosevelt Ave Peabody MA" into google maps street view....do a 360 and you will see me on the road driving my viper!! I drove right by the google car and didn't even notice it....pure coincidence

Nice:2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

TractionControlOff

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think the whole Google street view is a bit...umm, too spy-ish, but that is pretty cool.

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol awesome.

i think on google earth it captured an image of me standing in my driveway. you can see my shadow, but too thin to actually see me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang