Viper Tech Props

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to give props to Viper tech Dwayne Smith in Chantilly. He was with Ourisman Dodge and has actually been taking care of my car for the prior owner since it was new. Now that Ourisman closed he is in the process of setting up his own shop. Last night he changed all the fluids in my car. He worked until 10pm since I am too anal to leave my car overnight. He treated my car as if it was his own. You can tell that he really loves these things. He even apologized for getting fingerprints on the wheels!! He remembers details of individual Vipers like individual people.

I highly recommend him if you need someone. He is really good people. His number is 571.435.0716

:2tu:

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to give props to Viper tech Dwayne Smith in Chantilly. He was with Ourisman Dodge and has actually been taking care of my car for the prior owner since it was new. Now that Ourisman closed he is in the process of setting up his own shop. Last night he changed all the fluids in my car. He worked until 10pm since I am too anal to leave my car overnight. He treated my car as if it was his own. You can tell that he really loves these things. He even apologized for getting fingerprints on the wheels!! He remembers details of individual Vipers like individual people.

I highly recommend him if you need someone. He is really good people. His number is 571.435.0716

:2tu:

I can vouch for Dwayne.
He serviced my GTS during his employment with Chantilly Dodge.Dwayne is a reputable Tech...told you what was needed without any high pressure tactics. Never had to be concerned about joy rides or workmanship.

I wish him the best of luck with his new venture.