Viper Techs

TrapperJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a current compilation of dealers with Viper techs on their staffs? I live in the West Palm Beach area of South Florida and would like to know where to safely take my '09. John

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see you're not yet a VCA member. You WILL be once you take delivery of your new car and notify Viper Headquarters (first year membership comes with the car). Congrats BTW!

When you get your car and notify Headquarters of your VIN, you will be able to view and post in your region's area where you'll find the most recommended local Viper techs within minutes. (I could move your post there, but you won't be able to view it until you're a member)

Welcome (soon) Trapper! :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think UNIVERSITY DODGE is the place, but i cannot recall the Viper tech name.... your VCA prez Ivan can fill you in, and WELCOME.

What 09 did U get?

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think UNIVERSITY DODGE is the place, but i cannot recall the Viper tech name.... your VCA prez Ivan can fill you in, and WELCOME.

What 09 did U get?

John B is correct. University Dodge and the only person to touch your car is the service manager Mark Leslie and you can see the 1 of 1 acr thats there being modded. :2tu:

OP
OP
T

TrapperJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a Viper Red with graphite stripes convertible. It has the factory aero package and red/black interior. It is used with 127 miles. You can see it on ebay item # 130321538962. In the pictures you can see the seller's Grand Cherokee SRT,Gallardo but not the Ferrari hidden in the garage.

Last edited:

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2009red.jpg

B_WFtkQBGk_KGrHgoH-EQEjlLluvvMBKbz7QwIdg_3.jpg

Sweet ride.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with that. You may have to try a few in the area before you find one that you like. Too many of them are glorified factory part replacers. They can do the simpler maintenance jobs but the more difficult jobs........I have experienced expensive disappointments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper