Viper TT Mutation

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're very proud of that aren't you?

Clearly your knowledge of tracks isn't all that well after our last discussion. Ever heard of MIR? Atco? PBIR? Head down to MIR at the World Cup, Atco on a private rental or a N/T...

I'm about as impressed with your track ownership as I am with your times on an Invo. How about putting a real tire on the car and trying to run a serious number as well?

Both of them already have, one went 7.84 other 8.50. I know Royce from Mir. Hahha nt hahhaha. You must not roll to nc much........

Have fun boys. Claim something to ne the baddest viper when it outruns lee or sals street car. Btw, his viper pro mod is a viper in body only. Just like the duster. Not much viper there.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To call it the basest viper on the planet, it needs to be the fastest viper at something. So far, it isn't even the fastest viper in the mile. It hasn't ran at the dragstrip. It is a cool looking car and bad for sure. It just needs to actually set a record in the viper world somewhere to be called the baddest ever.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To call it the basest viper on the planet, it needs to be the fastest viper at something. So far, it isn't even the fastest viper in the mile. It hasn't ran at the dragstrip. It is a cool looking car and bad for sure. It just needs to actually set a record in the viper world somewhere to be called the baddest ever.

Your statement is not true. To be the baddest would be matter of opinion, even if the car is never raced. Sorry but if you park your car next to that thing I don't think anyone would even realize your viper was there. That car is so modified, and tasteful modifications at that that it would draw any crowd in. Will he set a record? Maybe. Does he need to? Hell no. It is sweet.

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To call it the basest viper on the planet, it needs to be the fastest viper at something.

THIS is what I mean when I say - " you don't know crap about motorsports. I know a guy who own three car dealerships yet doesn't know crap about cars.

This is not only the fastest Viper at the Mojave Mile , it's the fastest overall car at that TRACK.

This is not only the fastest Viper at the Silver Sate Classic , it was the fastest overall car.

But as already been stated by others - it doesn't require those records to be the baddest Viper.

This car's amazing construction goes well beyond the motor or it's performance - already well documented.

Suspension pick-up points raised , bodywork mounted lower on frame , thru-chassis blade style swaybars. The plumbing the wiring the metal fabrication the carbon fiber the tuning.

As much as it obviously pains you (sorry UGR can't do this stuff)
THIS is THE Viper.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Chassis.JPG.jpg
    Chassis.JPG.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 33

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also - the builders of this Viper also built a Supra , currently running , same e.t.'s as you that ran 189.8 mph on stock 3.0 displacement on gasoline.

Your cars are truly nothing special...:headbang:

audiowhiz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that I look at the picture again, as bad ass as it looks, one can imagine it would have a visibilty issue with this raised hood.:confused:

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never compared any of my cars to it, so not sure the point of that. I likely have half into both cars vs what is into that one. Different strokes different folks. It is the baddest viper that has never been down a drag strip. :)

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also - the builders of this Viper also built a Supra , currently running , same e.t.'s as you that ran 189.8 mph on stock 3.0 displacement on gasoline.

Your cars are truly nothing special...:headbang:

Lees car runs much faster than my car on pump gas, your point?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this car LOOKS like the baddest viper but like 1fast400 said, it is not THE baddest viper till it runs some numbers.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[
With God as my witness - I will somehow have them run this car with Invo's ... and strip you of your title sir !

Um, yeah. No you won't. The car will never see 8's on street tires unless you are running traction control. 1Fast400 is one badass driver and God will witness you fail.

To say that car is the badest Viper ever, is stupid and arrogant. I have a car putting down 1700 at the wheels, does that make mine the baddest ever? :eek:

Point is there is always one bigger and badder. Don't brag, just hit the track. :2tu:

That is all.......................................... .

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me, it's mean looking Viper. I love it and I love the engine work I can see. But, to me, it's just another TT Viper. Nothing wrong with that and I'd love to have one.

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, yeah. No you won't. The car will never see 8's on street tires unless you are running traction control. 1Fast400 is one badass driver and God will witness you fail.

Um...yeah - the car runs motec traction control. How do you think it put's 1300 whp to it's street tires? Well?

Fast400 run's automatics in his cars - I'm yawning. Badass drivers row through their gears. Anybody can drop the hammer and hand on. I've done it many times...

So... according to your logic. I can go buy a used Viper , drop in a monster hp motor , run " a number" and VOILA ! I now have the baddest Viper on the planet.

You use the same flawed logic as your boy Fast400. It's laughable.

Cracked windshield , faded paint (maybe several different colors), trashed interior.... but it ran mid 7's ! THIS must be the baddest Viper ever !!!!

1Fast400 claims : "Fastest Viper on Invo's" (i'm laughing) - THIS Viper has been 222mph on Z rated tires , bet it'd go 232 on Invo's. Or is it the fastest SILVER colored Viper on Invo's????

Anyone who doubts this Viper's place at the top simply hasn't taken the time to read up on it - or simply can't accept that it was not built by 'the right shop' and therefore cannot be the king.

Your's is a failed argument boys. Is the quickest the baddest? Or , is the fastest the baddest ? According to you - if your car does not own one these two identifications it cannot be 'The One'.

This only demonstrates your lack of automotive understanding and poor grasp of motorsports in general.

You're understanding is boiled down into a number , a time slip.

I wish you luck with your on-going education. It will serve you well someday... but not today.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um...yeah - the car runs motec traction control. How do you think it put's 1300 whp to it's street tires? Well?

Fast400 run's automatics in his cars - I'm yawning. Badass drivers row through their gears. Anybody can drop the hammer and hand on. I've done it many times...

So... according to your logic. I can go buy a used Viper , drop in a monster hp motor , run " a number" and VOILA ! I now have the baddest Viper on the planet.

You use the same flawed logic as your boy Fast400. It's laughable.

Cracked windshield , faded paint (maybe several different colors), trashed interior.... but it ran mid 7's ! THIS must be the baddest Viper ever !!!!

1Fast400 claims : "Fastest Viper on Invo's" (i'm laughing) - THIS Viper has been 222mph on Z rated tires , bet it'd go 232 on Invo's. Or is it the fastest SILVER colored Viper on Invo's????

Anyone who doubts this Viper's place at the top simply hasn't taken the time to read up on it - or simply can't accept that it was not built by 'the right shop' and therefore cannot be the king.

Your's is a failed argument boys. Is the quickest the baddest? Or , is the fastest the baddest ? According to you - if your car does not own one these two identifications it cannot be 'The One'.

This only demonstrates your lack of automotive understanding and poor grasp of motorsports in general.

You're understanding is boiled down into a number , a time slip.

I wish you luck with your on-going education. It will serve you well someday... but not today.

Let me guess, you're 14, going on 15, right? :rolaugh:

What exactly is "hand on" anway? :lmao:

It's a badass car, no doubt, but I have yet to see you post any vidoes of it running at any quarter mile track. I would do a seach on youtube, just too lazy, plus watching football. :D

When the car runs better times than 1Fast400 on Invos, post up the link to prove us all wrong, Mkay. :2tu: Not sure if 1Fast400 has traction control or not.

Video>words :drive:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery