Viper/TT Vette at MIR drag strip

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who is all going? It will be very hot out on Monday.
I will be happy just to run high 10's in the heat.

Bill C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
550 Vette,

John how many people are allowed to go? One of my friends is bringing his big block Vette. His name is Dave Smith and he should run low 10's at least. Have a few friends that will go if I can give them a price and if there is a limit on how many cars are allowed..

The owner of my old 90 Vette with a LPE small block will show. He is working a few bugs out of it and it can run a high 10 on motor once he gets the bugs out. It ran a 11.16 last Sunday at Capital in 95 degree heat..

Bill

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, Dave is already coming. I'll be there. It's gonna be a hot one but we shoul have some fun. We should have about sixteen cars, after sixteen the cost is one hundred dollars per car. See you there. I have some sad news, Jamie sold his Viper and bought a 2003 ZO6
dunno.gif
. I guess you guys scared him straight.

OP
OP
D

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill

I talked to my buddy who is running it and he said just to show up at 10 am with a $100 per car. Is it just 2 cars?

Bill C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,

Sounds like fun but we have several people on vacation and I will be at work on Monday. This will be a good event for Dave to test his car at. Will have to look for Jamie on the Corvetteforum now. Maybe I can get him attend the Vettes at Ocean City weekend. Hope everyone has fun and keeps cool.

Bill

Bill C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
550 Vette,

John, Do to a lack of help I will be at work on Monday.Dave who has a big block Vette is going. Looks like two other Vettes may be going. The owner of my old Vette, and another good friend are leaning towards going. Will make sure on Friday and reply either way when I get home. Have fun...

Bill

X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm out in So. Cali. otherwise I would be there.. Please let me know how things go...

X

Bill C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
550 Vette,

John,

Talked to one of my friends about going on Monday and he was going to see if the owner of my old car was going. Have not received a reply back from him yet. Will let you know as soon as I hear from him.

Bill

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to take offense to that remark about me being scared straight, but I do think that smack talk has rubbed off on Jason. I will be bringing a snake on monday, it is not my blue one but the results should be the same.I held off selling the blue car until this shootout but it was delayed twice so I had to let it go to make room for the new snake.I still know how to talk a little smack myself, but I am going to save it up for now because those vipers have me outgunned for now, but PRAY I don't drive around one monday because the smack will roll.

Bill C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
550 Vette,

John, Talked too one of the Vette owners that may have been going and he said that they were not going to be able to make this event. Wish I could call in sick..

jamie,

The post by Jason was directed towards me and was absolutely in FUN...Jason lives near me and I have a LPE Vette and we both give each other alot of s-it all in fun. If you noticed my reply about seeing you on the Corvetteforum and going to Ocean City with the Vettes.

This was my way of messing with Jason and his post was NOT a slap toward you. It was the two of us screwing around, and Jason still hates my tag # wich is VIPRKLR and he has not proved otherwise. The only thing I have heard was that Gary would kick my *** when his car was done. Quote by Jason.(I better run the other way if I see It).Am still looking.lol..

Bill