Viper violet question..................................

rvf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I searched around and as far as I can see, there is no definite time for the production of this color. Anyone have any info they can share on when they think this color will be available for sale. I noticed online that you can only get the violet with white stripes, I hope they let black be ran for that color also.

Former 2007 Z06 owner once that violet color comes out :drive:.

Thanks,

Ryan

2snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at conner friday.. They had violet there I saw about 8 .. Nice looking color .. Very dark purple..

OP
OP
R

rvf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss -

Thanks for the heads up on Woodhouse.

2snakes -

Did you see any striped cars in violet?

2snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My E-mail said no pictures in the plant.. When we went on our plant tour they said pictures are ok.. I was pissed.. No stripes on the violet that i saw..

V

Venomiss

From the thread above posted by another VCA member from the CAAP tour:)
IMG_3632.JPG

IMG_36301.JPG

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Venomiss -

Did you see any striped cars in violet?

There are no striped cars on the production line. Once built and inspected, the cars are shipped to Prefix for stripping and then return to CAAP to await customer delivery.

Based on what I saw at CAAP in Feb and what I've seen on line, it's going to take weeks between build completion, Prefix, and customer delivery.

There were well over a hundred cars sitting in the warehouse awaiting delivery because they don't ship out until a truck load is ready to deliver to a given region.

OP
OP
R

rvf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin -

That is a great PS, really close to what I have been thinking about. It's hard to tell how much purplel there is in that violet color. I read online that you can only get it with white stripes, probably look real good with black as well.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin -

That is a great PS, really close to what I have been thinking about. It's hard to tell how much purplel there is in that violet color. I read online that you can only get it with white stripes, probably look real good with black as well.

i think that you can get it with silver stripes, too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang