Viper vs Vette....All of them!

Gheijos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every year there is an impressive gathering of Corvettes at Pheasant Run Resort, St Charles, IL. Hundreds upon hundreds of vettes gathering and crusing around. They happened to be crusing today near the snakes lair so I had to bring her out. Good group of people except one who had to wave the international symbol for f... you (I'm a lover, not a fighter...but right back at ya!). Here are some pics:

2393DSC00164-med.JPG

2393DSC00169-med.JPG

2393DSC00166-med.JPG

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm only 15 minutes from there and i was going to stop by to "play" with some vettes. didnt get a chance to make it over there though :)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Good group of people except one who had to wave the international symbol for f... you (I'm a lover, not a fighter...but right back at ya!). >>

hey, second place will always be hard to swallow for some people.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gheijos,

where are you from? I was right in the middle of the corvette road tour tonight in st charles. I live in Sugar Grove and I was out and about. I was hoping to play with a few of them, but we got hit by the rain and that put an end to the night.

martyb

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Illinois chapter should have a big Viper summer show in this facility next month. Of course all VCA chapters are invited. But we should host it. They have lots of hotel facilitys in this area. Three shopping malls one walking distance away. A covention facilty in the complex. Very nice and the reason why the Bloomington Gold Vette show is not in Bloomington,IL. anymore and in St Charles,IL where the facility is located.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
marty and I were out sunday night... the vette show is the best time to take the car out on kill mode... every year, I put the slicks on the mustang and head out to slaughter the vettes. This year, with no car, I got a ride with marty but bad weather halted the fun.

are you in st charles? Im meeting with some viper guys this saturday at streets of woodfield if you are interested

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gheijos,

I am an owner at the Marcus club at Grand Geneva. Would be a great place for a get together.

martyb