Viper world: I need your support!!

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All:
After my LETHAL 750 2001 ACR was tested in the Car and Driver Supercar Challenge last fall, I know there were some good questions raised about what my car was truly capable of, particularly for acceleration!! Since they did NOT test cars at a dragstrip for acceleration, and cars were only limited to using rolling stock tires (NO Kuhmo's, Drag radials, or Hoosiers allowed); the tuners' acceleration numbers were nothing to write home about....

Well, here is my chance to set the record straight.....
Sport Compact Car is hosting the ULTIMATE STREET CAR CHALLENGE again this year. Last year Paul Mumford was the overall winner!

:cool: I NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO COMPETE IN THIS EVENT THIS YEAR :cool: to prove, once again, that the Viper is the best car on the planet!!! I will be bringing my LETHAL 1000!!!

All you need to do is....VOTE!!! :D
Buy a copy of the July issue of SPORT COMPACT CAR (there is something about 2Fast 2 Furious on the cover), and <font color="blue">VOTE FOR MY CAR </font> . They have 83 cars listed, and mine is #15. I believe there is a form in the magazine you need to complete and mail in.....They choose the 10 cars with the most votes!!

I am not sure whether the Viper world has seen a 550 cubic inch, supercharged and intercooled Viper at the strip, but with minimal boost, we expect the car to hook up great and tear apart the field. In addition, we are going to work with StopTech to tweak my car to see if we can make my ABS system (01 Viper) stop even better than the SRT-10 does!!

I hope your support is enough to send me to the event!!
Thanks in advance.

If anyone has any questions, please e-mail me!!
Regards,
Wayne

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Paulo Castellano's Heffner S/C is also nominated. I would recommend that everybody here supports Paulo's entry because not only is his car the baddest, he's the baddest driver I've ever met.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Paulo Castellano's Heffner S/C is also nominated. I would recommend that everybody here supports Paulo's entry because not only is his car the baddest, he's the baddest driver I've ever met.

Why, thank you Gary! We have to seriously hijack this thread and get some votes! Sorry Wayne, but I have the Ultimate Street Car Period! All others need not apply!

P.S. You had your chance! :D :smirk: You are a heck of a nice guy and I respect what you've done with your car but if there's only one Viper, I hope it will be mine!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo, so do you have your car back yet. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice in Chicago and I have nothing to do. :D

Hope the cars make it into the test. I will cast my vote.

John

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo, so do you have your car back yet. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice in Chicago and I have nothing to do. :D

Hope the cars make it into the test. I will cast my vote.

John

John, the car is not quite done yet. It will be ready soon.

CNTW84U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne, being a LETHAL 650 owner, I will support your quest!
Good luck! Hopefully you will be releasing some numbers soon.
Bob

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck and fingers crossed to both you guys - wish I could help - i'd put both in my top 10 for sure.... trouble is by the time we see the mag here in NZ the poll will likely be over - but I'll watch for it.

Good luck guys - you both deserve to be there. It'd be great to see a TT1000 there as well - 3 x 1000+hp Vipers in a shoot out would have to generate a lot of interest.... and someone has to knock that LE TT427 Vette off its pedastal!!!

...got a feeling Paolo's got that in his sights! :D sounds like Wayne does too with the comment about looking for better brakes :D

go get that Vette and bring home its azzz on a plate guys!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad