Vipers In Ocean City MD?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be leaving in just a little while to head for Ocean City for the big (huge) show/cruise. Who else is taking their Vipers? Should be several thousand cars (hot-rods, muscle cars,exotics, classics...) there.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, because I'm a dufus I just found out about this yesterday, so I can't go, but please report back on it, I'm very interested in the OC events, never seem to get out to OC anymore & big car events would be a great reason to. Now that I've seen the web site info etc on them, nice trip and weekend for me & my son, we'll be in for next yrs events for sure.

Dave.

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dropped the top on my black srt and cruised down on sat morning, grabbed breakfast at the dough roller and then hung out at ******* most of the day. Saw two red vipers while crusing but other than that no others. btw about half hour after I arrived a silver mercedes sls parked next to me, young guy with his girl. Both cars got a lot of attention considering the top shelf cars that were there.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was there too - this event is soooo out of control, the thousands of folks in chairs lining the streets, the street racing, all of it just nuts....I could barely breath after a while with all those massive diesel trucks puffing smoke.

Viper gets lots of respect - not one car, classic or new tried to egg me on :)

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been out there many times in the past and loved it. Really missing it hearing you guys talk about it. Have a great time!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang