Vipers in Taiwan?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of Viper ownership in Taiwan? I'm here for 2 weeks on business and have not seen one supercar yet... lots of ricers though (pun intended). :D

Would love to see one here.

-end of wrong topic post :nana:

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I lived in Taiwan for 18 months (1971-1973).....obviously no Vipers then, but just a sprinkling of American cars period....I spotted 1 Vette and 2-3 musclecars during my entire stay, and they were usually in Taipei.....the rest were older American boats painted black and used by their government officials.....I lived in Taichung and worked at the CCK Air Base while a member of the USAF....

...lots of bars, lots of bar girls, it was a wild place then

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...lots of bars, lots of bar girls, it was a wild place then

Gotta stay focused on the positive!

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still wild here... a true 24 hour economy. But no pics... the wife wouldnt appreciate me taking the pics. :(

We need to send Chad on an official VCA mission to Taiwai. There are McDonalds here, so he'll fit right in. :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still wild here... a true 24 hour economy. But no pics... the wife wouldnt appreciate me taking the pics. :(

We need to send Chad on an official VCA mission to Taiwai. There are McDonalds here, so he'll fit right in. :D

BUT, are there ******* there?? That will decide if I board a plane or not :p

And you need to man up, put the pants on in the family and get us some pics :D

:needpics:

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BUT, are there ******* there?? That will decide if I board a plane or not :p

And you need to man up, put the pants on in the family and get us some pics :D

:needpics:

I guarantee you... I wear the pants in the family. I just don't wear a cup underneath it. :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-end of wrong topic post :nana:

No problem Mr. Fang. We'll just pretend you asked about Gen1/2 Vipers in Taiwan. After all, we know they wouldn't want to drive one of those stinky 3rd Gens over there (I keeeed, I keeeed!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: