Vipers stolen from Ringold Dodge in Tn

tennis tom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
probally nonthing will happen in all honestly..Maybe community service or a few months imprisonment at worst...

These days the economy is so tight and people do so many horrible things that you can literally walk right up to a police officer and punch him in the face...

Since their isnt enough room in the jail/prison...Not enough money to feed the inmates ect. What would have been an automatic 6 months in jail a few years ago for assaulting a law enforcement officer is now usually a $500 fine...

No BS man...They care more about collecting money for crimes these days than sentancing the criminal and then haveing to pay to house and feed him...

Stealing or damaging property is no where near as frowned upon as it was 10 years ago...

Man sometimes I really hate what the US is becoming

Mega dittos. It's this way because we have politicians who are themselves criminals, the majority of them both Dems and Repubs. It wouldn't cost much to feed and house criminals if we put them into tents in the desert and gave them only bread and water. Work them hard or put them in Afganistan or Pakistan to sweep for mines. Our prisons are resorts and gladatorial schools for criminals. Sheriff Arpaaio for president.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweep for mines? Why waste their talents? If they're smart enough to steal Vipers why not send them to Iran and Iraq? Let them steal for a living there. For extra money they could do side trips to steal the Taliban's money and weapons. If they're not healthy enough to wage war, then lets take the serial killers, the child rapists, the "Broker/economists" and CEOs that ruined our economy and stole money from many of our retired people and execute them. That would make room for all the people that might be re-habilitated.

By not killing the killer and abusing the abusers we propogate the criminals. The Government has been inventing new names for old crimes so that they can tell us BS, like, "there is less Violent crime compared to 20 years ago." Liars, they aren't including new crimes like, 'Home Invasion,' drive-by shootings and 'retiree rapes'. A few years ago I heard that you shouldn't honk your horn in traffic because people get shot for less. Even twenty five years ago you didn't have to lock your doors. Now Insurance companies don't pay if the doors aren't locked. New laws were passed stating that if your door is unblocked you give permission for anyone to enter??? *** decided that one?

Lets put half the Politicians in jail - you pick which ones, lol.

Ted

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is sad to hear i prey this never happens to me. Last week my brothers garage got broken into and his $10,000 ATV was stolen. But they didnt touch his 07 vette. Good thing my viper wasnt in his garage they woulda left the atv and takin the snake. Im kinda worried bc he only lives 10 minutes from me.

Matthew Murphy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! A well executed plan... Now all they need are some people that can drive worth a damn.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte