Vmania roof scoop

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the roof scoop that Vmania is offering for the GTS? If so, I would like to see pictures and see how it attaches. I have emailed them twice but no response. I think it might look cool but not sure I would want to drill any holes in my roof to install it.
Bob

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,

As you, I was extremely interested in the VMania roof duct for the GTS. I emailed them back in June and they emailed me back letting me know that the duct would be out in a "couple of months". I have not heard back from them as of 7-28.

C Stegall

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bob, Clark:

PartsRack also offers a similiar scoop from AutoForm, painted your car color, including stripes! We have sold a few to happy customers. GTS-R roof scoop mounts to your roof w/ 3-M double-stick tape. (Cosmetic only) $219

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,
Do you have any pictures? Does it stay on at 200mph? I'd really like to see what it looks like. If you have one in stock I might drive down to look at it.
Bob K

Robert Dyck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bob K:
Jon,
Do you have any pictures? Does it stay on at 200mph? I'd really like to see what it looks like. If you have one in stock I might drive down to look at it.
Bob K

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

=========================================================

Hey Bob..... I think this new job with PartsRack is consuming much of Jon's time. Just think, in his spare time, he has to hang out here and communicate, for the sake of his job.

It's OK Jon..... take the night off. When you get the time,
show us the part.

How can I get a PartsRack catalog with all of the Viper stuff?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte