VOI 11/ Grand America Hotel

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back from SLC and at the suggestion of Chris Marshall, I stayed at the Grand America. This is going to be the best VOI ever! :headbang:. Although I have not made all of the VOIs, after going to 8 gives me some experience :). The room arrangements were made by Chris and the hotel thought I was a viper VIP :D. I got a complete tour of the place with the senior sales individual. The rooms are well appointed, the grounds are fantastic, the ballroom is huge, the food is good, the garage and outside parking are easily accessible and monitored by camera. Little America is just across the street. If you have not signed up, my suggestion is "just do it"...it is going to be hard to find a better site location.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back from SLC and at the suggestion of Chris Marshall, I stayed at the Grand America. This is going to be the best VOI ever! :headbang:. Although I have not made all of the VOIs, after going to 8 gives me some experience :). The room arrangements were made by Chris and the hotel thought I was a viper VIP :D. I got a complete tour of the place with the senior sales individual. The rooms are well appointed, the grounds are fantastic, the ballroom is huge, the food is good, the garage and outside parking are easily accessible and monitored by camera. Little America is just across the street. If you have not signed up, my suggestion is "just do it"...it is going to be hard to find a better site location.

wow and you went without me?:lmao: