VOI 11 Photos, Lets See Em!

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goupr B Saturday Track Day Pics & Saturday Night Dodge Dinner Pics
You must be registered for see images attach

Something wrong with this picture, Viper Racing league on a Mustang?

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI_11_Poster_-_300dpi_x1200.jpg

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will post mine tomorrow hopefully if the cardreader wants to cooperate... got one particular sunset picture from the return trip that should definately make Viper Magazine as it captures the end of VOI 11 nicely.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will post mine tomorrow hopefully if the cardreader wants to cooperate... got one particular sunset picture from the return trip that should definately make Viper Magazine as it captures the end of VOI 11 nicely.

When we left on Monday we drove through tropical rainstorms and nearly continuous lightning on our way to Vegas.

Flying home the plane was an hour late, but I ran and made the connecting flight to Van. Then I couldn't get a flight home so the wife drove 4.5 hours and I bought a flight to Williams Lake, then drove home. Here's a pic from the 1.5 hour detour around the washed out hwy 20 ...

You must be registered for see images

The road is bad and they're still working on building the detour.
But, I did finally make it home.:2tu:

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some additional Friday Fire Truck photos that I just got from a fellow Nor Cal member, Randy Davis, taken with his iPhone while my camera was at the top of the ladder.

V

Venomiss

Mopar CEO getting ready to make a big announcement in the center of the Olympic Ice Oval.

fridaycar7.jpg

The swarming of the Challenger being released at the Friday night dinner at the Olympic Oval that was sponsored by Mopar.

fridaycar.jpg

Had to wait until the crowd slowed down to take this one. Where is Willem?:)
fridaycar2.jpg

fridaycar5.jpg

Some people trying out the curling on the ice.

fridaycar6.jpg

Sunrise from the hotel. Time to get things going!
fridaycar4.jpg

A really cool car with really cool decals on it. Matches some really cool shirts too.

fridaycar3.jpg

Those beautiful wrapped semi trucks strutting their stuff.

fridaycar8.jpg

Heaven in your rear view mirror.

Saturday.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Venomiss

A few more.
Home1.JPG

Home2.JPG

Some from the Illinois group leaving Park City
Home3.JPG

Last day at Miller Motorsports
Home4.JPG

The winner!
Home5.JPG

Home6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question for people interested in getting or viewing some of my 50,000 plus pictures from 3 VOIs and countless Viper Days and other viper events. I found a way (probably been around for years) to post my pictures and offer them for sale. The digital files, so as soon as you order it you can download the full size file. So my question is before I put 50,000 pictures on the new site, is anybody interested in viewing or purchasing them. The down loads would be 99 cents each for the full size files for personal use. Here's a sample of a couple I put on. http://timgalyeanphotography.zenfolio.com/p405375219 If this post violates any forum rules please go ahead and remove it or edit it as needed. Thanks for any input.

A couple from Sunday. Close race, kinda cool when the Vipers get up on 3 wheels.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to check my credentials for the group number but I am definitely interested in pictures from my stint in the Nürnburgring ACR. If you will be offering CD's for sale are you able to index the VOI 11 pictures by activity and timeframe?

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to check my credentials for the group number but I am definitely interested in pictures from my stint in the Nürnburgring ACR. If you will be offering CD's for sale are you able to index the VOI 11 pictures by activity and timeframe?
I'm not doing the CDs since I have like 6000 pictures from VOI 11. I think when I post the pictures on the new site it give the photo information such as time it was taken so as long as you know when you were on the track it should be pretty easy to find the ones you want.