VOI 12 is selling out

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring it back in one piece - registration positively ends on September 10th. The deadline for fax registrations has passed, online registrations are the way to go from here until the 10th.

Fax? What is this medieval contraption you speak of? :D

Really? People still use this form of communication?

:rolaugh:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it looks like I jinxed myself.
I didn't screw up this time and hurt anything, but the trans decided to eat itself going down the back straight and destroy 4th, input, counter shaft and some syncros. See "need a new transmission" in the general viper section.
Depending on cost (and it doesn't look good), VOI might be a no-go for me. :(

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vestigations? My stomach wants to know if it involves malpractice with certain edible plants if 'yall feeling what I mean :eater:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it looks like I jinxed myself.
I didn't screw up this time and hurt anything, but the trans decided to eat itself going down the back straight and destroy 4th, input, counter shaft and some syncros. See "need a new transmission" in the general viper section.
Depending on cost (and it doesn't look good), VOI might be a no-go for me. :(

Now that *****.....

Communication? What'dya mean? Down here in the south we just use it in 'vestigations. "Just gimme the fax maam".

Wow. :lmao:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So whats we looking at attendance wise? I'm guessing 380 cars, 1170 members. Lets put some beers up for this one.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meeting at the Peace Bridge around 11:00 with Frank/Mary and the gang, then stopping for the night in Morgantown. 2 more cars meeting there Wed night, then head out Thursday morn. Have a nice safe ride Robert, we'll see you in Charlotte.

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra