VOI 7 Pictures

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who would like to included on my e-mail list for pictures send me an e-mail and I will include you. I am sending out about 6 pictures a night. I have pictures from the drags, and picutres from the the first night. Nothing major just trying to keep some of my friends up to date....wish you could have joined us...

If you have any special picture requests send it to me and I will try....
Send to [email protected]

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody seems to be too terribly down about the rain and not being able to drive their Snake. Ever wonder why? Once you're inside this place, you can't even find the door to the parking lot.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone,

I worked on this most of the night last night trying to come up with a better way of sharing the pictures. I have put them on my website www.samviper.com click at the top on "VOI 7 Pictures". Please enjoy them, each one should blow up to full size by double clicking. I will try to keep updating them as the days go on.

Let me know if you have any problems.

The SRT/10 is actually flying around the room overhead....we made a visit to the world museum for corvettes on Wednesday it was at the same exit as the drag racing.

Gary Griffin thanks for the help and solving the final problem.

I just hope Mindspring does not charge us by the minute I was on line for 12 hours loading the website....twice!!!

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Competition Coupe Pictures are now online along with pictures from the cross country run along with panoramic picture being taken with our group this morning about 350 Vipers......

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Friends,

You are more than welcome....I will try to put up more pictures.

Today was a blast track time, off road excursion with the Dodge trucks, skid pad with light poles all over to make it interesting.

The most fun by far is the autocross with your own Viper and what a rush!!!! It is taking place in the parking lot at the Opryland Hotel. There are spectators all over the place. It is taking place down in a bowl so everyone has a great seat. Vipers spinning our all over place everyone pushing, pushing.....there are a few light poles out there to make it a little more interesting.

Rich,

I actually know the car you are talking about but I do not remember seeing it...many new C5's....it took us 45 minutes to buy two tee-shirts for one of the kid down the street and for his dad. Lots of the stuff to purchase but know one to sell it to you.

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday morning pictures are up. Black and Silver 2003 SRT/10 included.

Sorry most of the shots taken with video today. We have some great ones!!!! AUTOCROSS!!!!!!!

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

Today's pictures are on the page(Home/Yellow Fever Pictures page)) you sign in on scroll down first row pictures 4 and 5. I ran out of room on the VOI 7 page. The wife took the pictures the one of the silver one is not great but it gives you a good idea of the new piece (tunnel????) that will protect the soft top from rain. The black is a good shot.

Enjoy!!! I just go through staring at the red one upstairs and it is starting to grow on me....it would look great in YELLOW!!!

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

I got to drive my 4 hot laps this morning in the silver one at 8:00. I have to admit I was very impressed with the way it was already "squatting" when you would go into the turns with just a slight brake tap, I assume because of the difference in wheel sizes, this is nice. The brakes have been improved drastically. Since my 2002 GTS has ABS I did not notice anything different but yesterday was my first time on an autocross track with ABS and it was unbelievable!!!! Power was very good not up to par with my 600-650 Snake, why don't they just start there???

Two observations:
1. Seat belt come from the outside to the inside totally backwards from what we are use to today. I have been told by a "German BMW" engineer the reason our current day seat belts are like that is to keep us from hitting each other in a high speed accident???? Are we going backwards here with safety...

2. The gas and brake pedal are to close together. Several times I was pushing both at the same time. The instructor warned me up front but I still could not prevent it from happening...I am sure the Viper Team will resolve this quickly.

Bottom line WE ALL pushed the SRT-10's very hard I bet they were wore out by the end of the day. I assume this was on purpose to find out if the car and which parts could hold up to this many different drivers abuse...

Took my wife she did not get to drive because she can not handle a stick, I do not think this will ever happen again, she is saving her money for a "red one" so I have heard....she had a great time and is sold on the Viper Nation and the car....

I am one tired puppy 1200 miles in the Viper since Wednesday!!!!

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Friends,

I will do the following:

1. Burn all my pictures to a CD from VOI 7
2. Burn several video shots as much as the CD will hold of the Nashville track time, autocross of both my Viper and the SRT/10 2003 in action, the run across Natchez Trace, and as much more I can find and fit....
3. This will not be professional and it will not be edited. Sorry it will be a little personal at times as my wife took the shots so we can applaud her for trying her best. She tries a little narration at times.
4. If you would like a copy, send $7 to the address below, please send cash only, only serious inquiries accepted.
5. If you have a mailing label that would be great if you could include. If not type your address on a piece of paper and I will tape to the package.

I just wanted to give everyone who did not get to attend the feel of what we got to enjoy......

Please forward this to your friends. If this gets out of control I will have the CD's made outside the company.

Remember the pictures only are at www.samviper.com. There are two pages of them, home page (Yellow Fever Page) and the VOI 7 page. The rest out there today from Sunday...

Comments always welcome....

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Kelly
"You must first Give in order to Receive"
President, SAM Group, Inc.
297 - G Garlington Road
Greenville, SC 29615
Office 864.286.6446 ext 10
Cell 864.915.1077
Fax 864.286.6449 www.samgroup.com

Forum statistics