VOI , for those on the fence

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you who are not sure about VOI, I cannot encourage you enough to go to this event.

I have been to every one and each time I have had amazing time. You will not regret it.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. I have been to the last two and this will be my third. It is one of the best times you can have with the viper nation. :)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be my 2nd, sent in my registration for me and my girlfriend on Friday; I think she's really gonna enjoy it.

Regards,
Aaron

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We drove over 6,000miles to VOI X and both the party and the trip were worth it. If you can't afford it, use your credit card!

Ted

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have been to:

Nashville - VOI.7

Dallas - VOI.8

Las Vegas - VOI.9

Detroit - VOI.10

so far and SLC is VOI.11.

GO! No doubt the only chance to see +500 (sometimes 750) Viper in one spot and talk Viper till you drop with old and new friends :drive:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ain't using no stinkin' creditcard, everything is coming straight from the bank :D Well, unless there is a vendor with one of those original Gen 2 office chairs then that MIGHT change my mind.

We drove over 6,000miles to VOI X and both the party and the trip were worth it. If you can't afford it, use your credit card!

Ted

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too far for this east coaster... hopefully the next go around will be much closer to New England!

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well for those with deep credity cards if you feel the need to sponsor another car then feel free.LOL As for now the credit cards is full and the bank account pays our bills.Lets hope that in a couple years we have another VOI within driving range.lolOh and that fence is just way to high for my wife to let me climb it.LOL

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a Viper Owner, going to VOI is like a Harley owner going to Sturgis. A right of passage.

Driving your Viper on a world class road course, with professional racers giving you pointers. Thundering down a 1/4 mile drag strip, while sharing the experience with hundreds of other Viper owners...priceless.

Voi is like a mobile holy ground. Every 18 months or so it pops up in a different place in America to gather the thundering Viper hoard.

This year in Utah, the Viper faithful will gather for the Viper Frenzy that is VOI.

If you miss it, you really miss something special.

The ViperNation sharing the Viper Ownership Experience...

OP
OP
D

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It will be well worth the expense, this is the one Viper event that every owner should be at!

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a $292 round trip flight from Boston, I just checked. :2tu: You can have 90% of the fun without bringing your car. And if you want to ship it the rates have NEVER been cheaper.

Another East Coaster......

For a Viper Owner, going to VOI is like a Harley owner going to Sturgis. A right of passage.

Driving your Viper on a world class road course, with professional racers giving you pointers. Thundering down a 1/4 mile drag strip, while sharing the experience with hundreds of other Viper owners...priceless.

Voi is like a mobile holy ground. Every 18 months or so it pops up in a different place in America to gather the thundering Viper hoard.

Thanks Lee, but like Paul that posted after you, I would want one of my Vipers there to participate in all the fun. Hanging with the guys is great, but getting the car sideways and then hanging is a lot better IMO!

Hauling from CT might be relatively cheap right now, but once all the expenses are added up for this complete trip, it's unfortunately more than I want to spend.

Like I said, hopefully the next VOI will be on the east coast. Since the we have the bulk of the population here, and we're over due to have an east coast VOI, I'm hopefully we'll have a more local event next time around... In fact, looking at the population density in the US, I would expect record attendance if an east coast even comes to fruition! SLC is very a beautiful place to visit. The downside to this location is the bulk of Viper owners will want to bring their cars, but most have a very long haul to get their car there!
[media]http://www.mapofusa.net/us-population-map.gif[/media]

To all those that are going to SLC, I'm jealous and looking forward to the pics and hearing all about it!!! :cool:

V

Venomiss

This is the lowest rates offered in the past three VOI's for those who have never attended before.;) The last one in Detroit was $970 per person?

We have done everything possible to keep this event a bargain for anyone attending with or without their vipers.

My guess is their will be some pleasant surprises along the way.
For those bringing along a guest the spa at the Grand hotel is offering discounts that will be posted on the VOI11.com website this week.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the "surprises" along the way are not "snow". Just kidding, then again if there is a freak weather event, our SUV is gased up ready to take the pinch hit. Either way, the wife and I are definitely going, signed up and registered everywhere we need to be. She will be very interested in the spa stuff.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI-10 was my first VOI. They had a Red/Black 2008 ACR parked at the entrance to our hotel and I vividly remember standing there looking at it and thinking "I really, really need one of those". I also remember saying "if there is another VOI, I'll be at it."

I will be shipping my 2009 ACR from Virginia to Salt Lake City.

Dreams...they do come true.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well for those with deep credity cards if you feel the need to sponsor another car then feel free.LOL As for now the credit cards is full and the bank account pays our bills.Lets hope that in a couple years we have another VOI within driving range.lolOh and that fence is just way to high for my wife to let me climb it.LOL

You mean that you skipped Jasper and Kelowna so that you could do VOI and you failed??? Nonono

KCobean you're proof that Dreams do come true.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to the past 2 (I had to choose between Mt. Home and Nellis AFB and chose Nellis because VOI was being held in Vegas that year), and had an absolute blast! I planned to go this year too, but I'll be in Iraq.