volt meter bulb

carlv12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

please show me a pic of the bulb for the volt meter gauge. I have seen in the manual that all 4 gauges should use bulb 103, but how does bulb 103 look like? Google images shows so many different bulbs that I am totally confused....

Thank you

Regards from sunny Valencia (Spain)

Carlos

OP
OP
C

carlv12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello again,

I just have called the Fiat dealer here in Valencia and the two different part numbers that appear on the parts manual are 05093041AA and 05093042AA, but the dealer does NOT identify them!!!

Maybe for you in USA this seams a absurd problema, but I just want to avoid that it is a unusual bulb that my mechanic does NOT have in stock....

Please show me a pic of the bulb.

Thank you and best regards from sunny Valencia

Carlos

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For certain, this isn't an absurd question. A search indicates that the Jeep guys ask online about the 103 bulb often, as it appears that it is not available, at least from non-dealer sources. They seem to be replacing them with Sylvania part # 74LLBP which they say fits, but has a smaller bulb/head. (It may be a different brightness).

I would trust the picture of the 103 lamp on the following web page since you can see at least the "03" of the 103 inked on the glass. http://www.wjjeeps.com/lamps/lamps.htm
Sorry that I can't give you a picture of a lamp actually removed from a Gen III. Perhaps someone else will post with more direct info.

Good Luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456