Vote for the Viper!!!!!

Seifer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It Viper USED to be winning this poll, beating the Vette by a few percentages.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you say "stuff the ballot box" looks like the SVT boys have rallyed the troops LOL!

A while back the Audi club "came from WAY behind" to blow everyone out the water on one of these online polls, I believe that was "Motorweek's" TV show online poll.
Some guy rigged it so when anyone visited his website, a vote was automatically cast for the Outty!

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The poor man's sports cars are winning. Hilarious.
Note to myself : rub it in when you meet one on the street ! :D

Seifer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, this one HAS to be rigged. Last time I seen this it was very very close Viper/Vette...now the Viper has 4%!! And the Ford is higher, too!?

Honestly, Viper in left hand, Mustang in right hand....who in their right mind would pick the Ford?

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and I quote...

Chevrolet Corvette Z06
The common-man's exotic, wrapped in American pride.

Dodge Viper SRT-10
Omnipotent is too tame a word.

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately since the Vette and Mustang guys stuffed the box, it will mean that Motor Trend (like all mags) will continie to cater to those cars. It's a business I guess so I'd do the same thing. The shoot outs will be the same old crap for the next few years. I think we can all sum up the summary of every one of those kinds of articles in every magazine..."The Viper wins in every category except cup holders and traction control, so this year we are giving first place to the Vette..." Really, what a surprise! They might as well call these articles "Which car is owned by most readers and will sell more magazines shoot out."

Almost makes me want to take the time to write a little program that runs all night choosing the Viper a million times.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960