Two awesome Violet Vipers together.
DSCF2861.JPG

DSCF2862.JPG

DSCF2864.JPG

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics!:2tu:
Ever since the ACR color combinations were shown I wondered what the violet and black would look like on the ACR, and it looks cool.:cool:

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The violet and black looks menacing! Being a girl, I loved the orange and black, red and black, and blue and black. I wish I could have two ACRs but then I would have trouble chosing the 2nd color. Any color ACR looks good! I had a chance to flog a regular 08 Viper on the track in the SRT experience here in D/FW yesterday. I picked up my ACR May 20th from BP at Woodhouse and the difference in the regular Viper and the ACR is nothing short of astonishing! My first drive in the new ACR after driving my '98 coupe and '04 vert was that the ACR couldn't be the same kind of car. They are that different. Then I thought it was just because I hadn't driven an '08 regular Viper yet. But after yesterday, I can say for certain the ACR is in a league of its own. They aren't the same car at all. Like the guys in Florida and Calif have said, If you can buy one of these, GET ONE!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes another ACR. Now there is plenty out there, lets start seeing these on the track. Someone with an ACR needs to get that Camera system that is the August prize give away and show us some on track videos. And we need to see some broken records of course.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The violet and black looks menacing! Being a girl, I loved the orange and black, red and black, and blue and black. I wish I could have two ACRs but then I would have trouble chosing the 2nd color. Any color ACR looks good! I had a chance to flog a regular 08 Viper on the track in the SRT experience here in D/FW yesterday. I picked up my ACR May 20th from BP at Woodhouse and the difference in the regular Viper and the ACR is nothing short of astonishing! My first drive in the new ACR after driving my '98 coupe and '04 vert was that the ACR couldn't be the same kind of car. They are that different. Then I thought it was just because I hadn't driven an '08 regular Viper yet. But after yesterday, I can say for certain the ACR is in a league of its own. They aren't the same car at all. Like the guys in Florida and Calif have said, If you can buy one of these, GET ONE!

Your acr is not exactly stock:spank:

THughes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holy crap I think that is my car, last week all I knew was that it was being built. I guess I will have to give Bill a call. I hope that is it because now my blood is really pumping.:headbang:

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap I think that is my car, last week all I knew was that it was being built. I guess I will have to give Bill a call. I hope that is it because now my blood is really pumping.:headbang:
Ted

Wouldn't this be SO COOL if this being your FIRST POST here, that that IS YOUR CAR?! I certainly hope so for your heart's sake...:D:2tu::2tu: (THAT is ONE gorgeous ACR!!!!) ~juli
**Let us know!**

THughes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, I have been a Corvette guy for quite some time and I do allot of track stuff with a built Z06. When the ACR came out I knew I had to have one for the track. Man I hope that is mine.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I have been a Corvette guy for quite some time and I do allot of track stuff with a built Z06. When the ACR came out I knew I had to have one for the track. Man I hope that is mine.
Ted

I hope so too! We also have had Corvettes/Z06 as well. BUT we don't track...hence no ACR for us. So for YOU, you will have the BEST of all worlds with that gorgeous ACR :headbang::headbang::headbang:! Let's continue to hope...can you not contact BillP or Mark at Woodhouse to find out if it's your car? MAN I WOULD!!! GOOD LUCK to ya...juli

THughes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just talked to Bill and it is not my car, mine is at Prefix getting the wing installed, he thinks I should have it in a couple of weeks. Sorry for the false alarm. I think it will take the next two weeks to get my blood pressure down.

Ted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just talked to Bill and it is not my car, mine is at Prefix getting the wing installed, he thinks I should have it in a couple of weeks. Sorry for the false alarm. I think it will take the next two weeks to get my blood pressure down.
Ted

That's what I was worried about...but better TO know than to keep 'expecting'?? :dunno: Hey, just let us know when you are taking delivery!!!! WE WANNA KNOW! :eater:~juli

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Bummer to hear this one wasn't yours but good to know yours is coming soon!
Be sure to post some pictures of it when it happens and before we forget....

Welcome!

THughes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks I will, after seeing that car it is going to be hard to sleep for the next couple of weeks.

Ted

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd describe the color as cobalt purple. It's all driven by the light. Sometimes blue, sometimes purple, or even purple haze. Had it on a dynojet yesterday. Best of three pulls was 543 HP and 503 Lb/ft of torque. That's with approx 1500 miles. Hopefully, Belanger package going on this week.

Last edited:

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd describe the color as cobalt purple. It's all driven by the light. Sometimes blue, sometimes purple, or even purple haze. Had it on a dynojet yesterday. Best of three pulls was 543 HP and 503 Lb/ft of torque. That's with approx 1500 miles. Hopefully, Belanger package going on this week.

Please let me know the results!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ted,

I did see your car in Detroit, and it is over at Prefix waiting for a wing/splitter combo ( along with a bunch of other ACRs ). We counted about 20 there and they should be popping out quite soon.

The car coming off the trailer is one that everyone saw in person at VOI-10 and Past National President , Steve Wedel and his wife Lynn , drove it right to Detroit for all to see --- I know they got some terrific comments and the color is wicked!!!:2tu: