Want Belanger Headers and/or exhaust!?!?!

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok....here is the deal. I have a UNANIMOUS shop that is going to do a group buy. I come from another car world where group buys are a good thing, not to get someone bashed or a shop in trouble.

I am in no way going to get this shop in trouble. I am not going to get them to lose their license with Belanger. and yes....of course I am getting a system put on my car too!!!!

OK....I am not going to talk price or who will send it out. All products are AUTHENTIC Belanger. I need 10 people to buy either headers or exhausts to get the deal up and running. The price is LOW!!!!

Email me for details......once that happens I will forward my cell phone...

Thanks

Steve
[email protected]

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A UNANIMOUS shop huh. You come from more than just another car world. You might have better luck on the Pinto forum running this deal. :rolleyes: :usa:

OP
OP
S

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha....I love it. I am a newer owner of a 97 B/W GTS and am of course looking for a great deal. I will send those of you "believers" references from this viper forum and others in California. I am not trying to rip anyone off or make a ton of money. I am just trying to get an expensive header and exhaust system cheaper!!!

For those of you not interested....please keep the insults to a minimum......and I thought my old car forum was bad!!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, I think you meant ANONYMOUS and not UNANIMOUS. That sort of error with such an inflammatory topic is a pure invitation to ridicule.

Read the archives from just a few weeks ago and you will then know why there are no believers. Belanger made it very clear - he does not make a group buy price. Even through an anonymous source (of course we all know who is behind this latest try).

OP
OP
S

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys....3 am.... ANONYMOUS SHOP....

better!?!?!

Now....back to the headers.....

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Are you sure ? I just paid my landscaper to plant several euonymus plants. I called him he don't know nutn bout no stinkn headers. ;)

Reaction score
I was going to write that I am game....but I thought I would ask a question instead.

How many here think it is somewhat of a responsibility of the board (ME) to at least TRY to ensure these aren't scams?

Let me know here....or via e-mail. My gut tells me to "out" all scams, and if they have not been verified by the board...they are a scam.

Granted...I am NOT right 100% of the time...I am simply talking about an idea. Let meknow...then, if needed, we can discuss HOW to go about it.

Nothing against the original poster....but this stuff is weak, and if the anonymous vendor is scamming, well, I (personally) don't want this stuff here.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Tony. Clear cut fraud stuff should be ousted. If it is questionable you can ask for verification through a known source. That portion can be kept secret if the person wants to be anonymous. I can't imagine why, but if that aspect is important in order to verify it, then I could accept the anonymity.

I would not expect you or the VCA to publicly support claims, as that puts the VCA in a poor position. However, post deletion of fraudulent posts should work well enough.

Z06J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow he was trying this same crap on ViperAlley. Get out of here dude. We don't need that kind of deal.

OP
OP
S

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone has any questions....you can email me directly and I will forward my cell phone. I live in SAN JOSE CA and have a 97 b/w GTS. If someone wanted, and lives close...they can pick up the headers or exhaust at my HOUSE!!!

I am not trying to scam...but pass on a deal. I saw what happened to the last shop that did this and would NOT want this to happen to my buddies. I misconstrued a word and everyone came down on me....now I am being called a fraud.

I said I would give references....but this is ridiculous. Have proof before you go calling me a fraud or cheat.....
On top of that....what FRAUD would give out their WORK EMAIL!!! come on guys......

Thanks

Steve

OP
OP
S

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahha.....[******] it....
Your all rich and need no deals. Its all good...We UNANIMOUSLY think most of you are morons......IM DONE!!!
See ya on the streets....

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahha.....[******] it....
Your all rich and need no deals. Its all good...We UNANIMOUSLY think most of you are morons......IM DONE!!!
See ya on the streets....

How about a face-to-face meeting? I am sure that several of us would like to deliver a personal message to you. :cool:

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, in this particular case I know the individual - Steve used to own the "VIPRKLR" Supra which I raced a couple years ago in HERVIPR. Look up the thread, it was good fun (and of course the viper won :) )

Fast forward to present - Steve recently bought a GTS and I talked with him on the phone a fair bit before he made the purchase. Group buys are a not-uncommon practice on the Supra board, and I expect he was just trying to bring the notion over to the Viper board. I gather there was another, recent bad experience with this sort of activity? At any rate, I have no reason to believe Steve is running a scam - and he IS a real person who recently became a Viper owner.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came from the Supra world, and group buys were awesome. I'm not sure why they are so frowned upon here in the Viper world... that is, as long as they are legit.

Then again, group buys made me spend a LOT of money. On second thought, ban group buys :)

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Streak,

Welcome to Viper Nation! Glad to see another B&W in the area. If Ben is vouching for you then I have all the confidence that you're not scamming. I'd even consider jumping in on this group buy if I didn't already have headers. Keep your head down and watch out for the snipers. :D

On a different note, how bout a group buy on the Polaris 480PRO? The RayVac is pi$$ing me off.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Achilles,

Cool avatar. :2tu: Are those my tires you're smokin' up? :D
4563.jpg

Reaction score
Actually, in this particular case I know the individual - Steve used to own the "VIPRKLR" Supra which I raced a couple years ago in HERVIPR. Look up the thread, it was good fun (and of course the viper won :) )

Fast forward to present - Steve recently bought a GTS and I talked with him on the phone a fair bit before he made the purchase. Group buys are a not-uncommon practice on the Supra board, and I expect he was just trying to bring the notion over to the Viper board. I gather there was another, recent bad experience with this sort of activity? At any rate, I have no reason to believe Steve is running a scam - and he IS a real person who recently became a Viper owner.

Hopefully I did not come off in an accusatory manner myself. Since the last time something like this was addressed met with some issues.....my only goal was to possibly verify the individual (much as Ben has done). Personally, the better the deal for everyone, the happier I am for you all. :)

I was merely trying to address this in general terms. Another Belanger thread so close on the heels of the last one just got everyone's guard up, thats all.

Streak...drop me an e-mail, please. I'll call you.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
I paid $1639 delivered to MI last fall through a VCA vendor.. :)

OP
OP
S

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS BEN!!!! hahaha

I am new and already labeled a FRAUD!!!

Hey guys....its all good. I applied a word wrong and the next thing you know, Im a liar and fraud!!!

Group buys were always done on the old Supra board. It was never seen as a bad thing but I saw what happened to the other gentleman.
Believe me....I would not get a Viper then piss off all my fellow owners. I already owe one something for a package that was never sent out!!! (John, I owe you one!!!)

Thanks

Steve

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I'm here from the F-body world, I also applaud the "group purchase". It is a great way to boost business for the supplier, and pass along savings to the consumer.
:)
Allthough I don't know Ben, I am aware of his standing here, and if he'll vouch for someone, that sounds good to me.
:cool:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS BEN!!!! hahaha

I am new and already labeled a FRAUD!!!

Hey guys....its all good. I applied a word wrong and the next thing you know, Im a liar and fraud!!!

Group buys were always done on the old Supra board. It was never seen as a bad thing but I saw what happened to the other gentleman.
Believe me....I would not get a Viper then piss off all my fellow owners. I already owe one something for a package that was never sent out!!! (John, I owe you one!!!)

Thanks

Steve
Hey Steve don't take this whole situation the wrong way, just a couple of months back there was a "Group buy" thread that turn into a debacle. Lot's of different stories and then a couple of back tracks from either the one that set it up or the maker(just so happen to be Belanger). So anytime it comes up now(because so many were online line to buy), it gets called a fraud. Lot of ********** people still. Thanks for the attempt though.