Want Belanger Headers and/or exhaust!?!?!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just have 1 question.

I understand you wanna protect your friends business with belanger (hell i would do the same) but my 1 question is.....

If (god forbid) something did go sour or did turn out to be a scam, would you release the name of the vendor to the people who got scammed so they could do whats needed to be done to ensure the same return of their funds??

If the answer is yes i see no problem with a group buy to save a lil money

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ben you better not be lying! ha! ha! If Ben endorses you then you must be good! My apologies! Instead of eating me...I will eat my words! ha!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See AB and you the man to eat you tsk tsk
let me stop talkin shyt cuz if it does turn out to be a scam im going to feel like an a$$.

OP
OP
S

Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just have 1 question.

I understand you wanna protect your friends business with belanger (hell i would do the same) but my 1 question is.....

If (god forbid) something did go sour or did turn out to be a scam, would you release the name of the vendor to the people who got scammed so they could do whats needed to be done to ensure the same return of their funds??

If the answer is yes i see no problem with a group buy to save a lil money

OF COURSE!!!! I would also take personal responsibility. I do know it is not a fraud since the owner of the shop is pretty much FAMILY!!! This is my deal with u guys. I just wanted to save a hundred or a couple of hundred on getting both my exhaust and headers. Believe me...In getting my viper I don't want to piss in my new pool...so to speak! haha
He just did not want to get into hot water with Belanger.

In fact....The price is great but some are saying that it is not that great. Maybe he doesn't have the pricing level that some have.....who knows. That is why I say that anyone interested just email me and I will give them the specifics!!!

Thanks
Steve