Want To Buy: Used Aftermarket Headers

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking ahead and thinking about snagging a set of used after market headers for my GTS. Anyone have a set lying around? I don't necessarily care what brand as long as they fit correctly and aren't damaged.

I'll take a set of 3" high flow cats too.

Thanks. :usa:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a matter of fact I have both what you're looking for. I have a set of B&B headers 1 3/4" primaries and some metal random cats that just came off my car.

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have some B&B's 1 3/4" headers which are ceramic coated for heat. they are still on the car but will be off next month when i get my little turbos put on

OP
OP
C

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hrm. Let me set the standards a little higher/lower depending on how you look at it.

I will Paypal you $700 ASAP if you you sell me your set of headers. I've been around a LONG TIME, so I can give you plenty of references to ensure you don't get screwed.

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Hrm. Let me set the standards a little higher/lower depending on how you look at it.

I will Paypal you $700 ASAP if you you sell me your set of headers. I've been around a LONG TIME, so I can give you plenty of references to ensure you don't get screwed.
Maybe we can get you to join the VCA while you're buying headers?:) Online and with paypal?

VCA Renewal/joining Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc