G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check this link out:

eBay Motors: 1996 Dodge Viper GTS Service Shop Repair Manual Factory (item 110189331394 end time Dec-04-07 20:15:32 PST)

The buy-it-now price is $55.00 USD but there is a "Make an Offer" option. Maybe he or she will bite on $40.00? Seller states shipping to Canada is $23.00 which is about right (I'm seeing $19.90 on the US Postal Service site).

In addition, with some of the other US-only auctions, you can always send them an email thru eBay asking if they can help you out with shipment to Canada.

Also, I'm not sure if it makes economic sense, but worst case, I can bid on one of these auctions for you and once I receive it, turn around and ship it to Canada. ***** that you would be essentially double paying for shipping fees though and it could take a while. I've been following your mods thread on your '96 (WAAAY COOL) so I take it the service manual is something you need sooner rather than later.

Anyway, I recently bought my dream car: a 96 b/w coupe with 16300 miles on it!!! I wish I knew how to work on my Viper like you... one of my goals now is to make enough money to retire early, then learn how to work on cars. And oh yeah... like you my Viper is never gonna be sold :headbang:

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check this link out:

eBay Motors: 1996 Dodge Viper GTS Service Shop Repair Manual Factory (item 110189331394 end time Dec-04-07 20:15:32 PST)

The buy-it-now price is $55.00 USD but there is a "Make an Offer" option. Maybe he or she will bite on $40.00? Seller states shipping to Canada is $23.00 which is about right (I'm seeing $19.90 on the US Postal Service site).

In addition, with some of the other US-only auctions, you can always send them an email thru eBay asking if they can help you out with shipment to Canada.

Also, I'm not sure if it makes economic sense, but worst case, I can bid on one of these auctions for you and once I receive it, turn around and ship it to Canada. ***** that you would be essentially double paying for shipping fees though and it could take a while. I've been following your mods thread on your '96 (WAAAY COOL) so I take it the service manual is something you need sooner rather than later.

Anyway, I recently bought my dream car: a 96 b/w coupe with 16300 miles on it!!! I wish I knew how to work on my Viper like you... one of my goals now is to make enough money to retire early, then learn how to work on cars. And oh yeah... like you my Viper is never gonna be sold :headbang:

Thanks for the link fella! :2tu:

I need a service manual because I sent my service manual to the individual who is doing all the computer renderings for me.

My favorite Viper has always been a '96 B/W GTS! :nana: Sound like you picked up good one also. You should post some pics on this site.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the progress on my car. I plan on pulling the engine this week and will upload some pics very soon.

Cheers
Jason

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang