WANTED: ACR

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought a 97 B/W, but the ACR is still calling my name. Looking for a 99 - 02 ACR. Will consider everything but red & yellow. Must have under 15K miles, would prefer under 10K miles, but will consider everything under 15K miles.

Let me know what you have. Ready to buy ASAP. I am VERY picky, so no junk or cars with stories. Must have no paint work no accidents. Minor mods OK.

Thanks.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still have under 3000 miles on m Sapphire/ Silver 01 ACR

This is THE nicest, most original, highly desirable color combo car you'll ever find. ANYWERE... !!!! Cars like this are nearly extinct.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot believe Dealmakers ACR is still on the market??? If I only had the room for one more car his ACR would be in my stable! "Game Over"

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"most orginal" at this show. Let's not say " on the market"' lets say " Available

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/P8190061.JPG[/media]

aquaholic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone tell me - in info for dummy's- how to post a pic in here and in my avatar? please

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to look at one today. Thanks to all those that posted and sent me PM's. Keep them coming. Some really nice ACR's out there. :headbang:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone tell me - in info for dummy's- how to post a pic in here and in my avatar? please

To upload pics: go to photobucket.com, (register for a new account if needed), upload pic(s), after they are uploaded, mouse over the thumbnail pic, click "share" from the dropdown menu, click "IMG code" link, (this copies it to your clipboard), then come here and "paste" the IMG code link into the thread you want your pic, click "post quick reply". Done. This sounds like a lot, but its really not. PM me if you need more help

Avatar: Only VCA members get avatars

MARKL488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2000 red ACR minor mods 12k miles never been on a race track.

aquaholic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To upload pics: go to photobucket.com, (register for a new account if needed), upload pic(s), after they are uploaded, mouse over the thumbnail pic, click "share" from the dropdown menu, click "IMG code" link, (this copies it to your clipboard), then come here and "paste" the IMG code link into the thread you want your pic, click "post quick reply". Done. This sounds like a lot, but its really not. PM me if you need more help

Avatar: Only VCA members get avatars

thanks for the response. i'll hafta try it now

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car and color, but the miles are a bit more than I am looking for.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, mine really is only for those that want to drive. The mileage can't compete with a lot of cars on the market.

Nick

scoobie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a stock yellow 2002 ACR with 6,200 mi for 45,000 on ebay, just put some stripes on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21